05-08-07, 04:23 PM   #61
Siklilmunkee
A Defias Bandit
Awsome

Yeah Seriously. this UI rocks. It is a great UI for newcomers and proffessionals alike to WoW and UI's in general. I'm not using this UI currently as I'm making one of my own. (wish me luck), but if it wasn't for this UI being truly inspiring (and i dont say that lightly) i would never have bothered. I can name tons of people that use your UI and nothing else. and that will always be the case for them. stick with it Mazz. Thousands maybe millions of people support and love the work you do. Good luck for the future mazz and i cant wait for the update. (more for me to learn)

Kind regards
Siklilmunkee
05-08-07, 09:32 PM   #62
ejackson75
A Kobold Labourer
Please keep up the GREAT work on this UI!!!!!

I just simply LOVE it... I have used a variety of different ones and MazzleUI is by Far the best UI I have come across. Hands down The best!!!!

I just hope you have the Mental will to continue with this project!!!
05-10-07, 11:32 AM   #63
Dankest
A Kobold Labourer
Greetings!

I've never posted on the forums but I've followed your mod for over a year now. I had tried many mods over my wow career, and I always ended up dumping them. When i first discovered your mod (think someone had posted a SS on wow forums somewhere) I was intrigued and couldn't wait to get it for myself. It was in closed beta, but this was about the only mod i was interested in still. I waited and checked back on this site for many many months to check the progress on it. When the first version was released, i JUST missed it. It was released, and then like a week or so later Blizz released a patch that made all mods haywire. I was pissed i missed out, and once again I waited! When I was finally able to get my hands on the new working version, I was thrilled. And I have been ever since. I don't think I want to ever go back to Blizzards default UI.

My only point is, WE LOVE YOUR MOD. You probably don't get the credit you deserve, but let it be known there are many who appreciate all your work. I hope you keep rocking out this mod, and I'm sure I speak for many we hope you continue the great work.

Wish ya the best,
Terrorizer - Zul'jin

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.0 update?