07-10-07, 05:47 PM   #41
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain knows the ETA!

It'll be ready whenever Mazzle implements it, and no sooner. Patience is a virtue.
07-18-07, 11:17 AM   #42
i-right-i
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

So, basically you're saying "I know you don't do eta's, but what's the eta?".
The reason I asked Mazzle was not to imply that that you give an exact ETA, but if you could give a more general timeline instead. The reason being that I am considering working out my own layouts for the various classes for my guildies. But if your timeline isn't that long, then I would not like to spend a few weeks working all this out only for yours to come out in a month.

I don't wish to spend hours (because it is time consuming) doing the work if yours/joypunks are just going to be out soon.

Thanks for the response.

~i-right-i
07-18-07, 12:08 PM   #43
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by i-right-i
The reason I asked Mazzle was not to imply that that you give an exact ETA, but if you could give a more general timeline instead. The reason being that I am considering working out my own layouts for the various classes for my guildies. But if your timeline isn't that long, then I would not like to spend a few weeks working all this out only for yours to come out in a month.

I don't wish to spend hours (because it is time consuming) doing the work if yours/joypunks are just going to be out soon.

Thanks for the response.

~i-right-i
The rationale that "I wasn't asking for a specific ETA, just a general timeline" holds no water. Both are estimates of when something is going to be released regardless of how general you make it or whether you choose to substitute the word timeline for ETA. You made a silly statement before. Not that huge a deal. Get over it.

Anyway, I'd say go for it. Right now, I don't expect to make a new version.
07-18-07, 12:55 PM   #44
mckibbip
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Uh Oh..!

DOH! No new versions?

Hopefully, you'll just spend some time playing (maybe get a little twin sister warlock going or something). Forget about the nay-sayers - come back refreshed when the next blizz patch breaks everything again, to save us all from UI meltdowns...

07-18-07, 09:02 PM   #45
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah, I left my guild a few weeks ago and stopped raiding. That was really the majority of my play time. Other than arena'ing once a week or so, I haven't been playing at all. Right now, I doubt I'll be renewing.

I'm exploring making a membership-based site to give me a rationale to keep the account for the sole purpose of continuing to update the package, but I don't know how feasible it is atm.
07-19-07, 04:19 AM   #46
Rhothran
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Any solution that you can come up with as for what would convince you to continue making this wonderful compilation, please let us know. I guarantee there are throngs of us willing to do whatever it takes.

Also, as far as the Warrior layout goes, it's wonderful. Sunder Armor is bit awkward for such a frequently used skill, but I can't find a better place to put it, personally, I use clique for intervene, and put Sunder Armor in the regular slot again but that's a personal setup, so I don't know if you'd want to set that as the default or not. I guess it depends on what other warriors think...

Last edited by Rhothran : 07-31-07 at 11:13 PM.
07-28-07, 12:01 AM   #47
Huriana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
70 rogue layout (combat)

Right Side

Top bar:
F1: Vanish
F2: Feint
F3: Kick
F4: Throw/Deadly Throw/Equip Throwing weapon (Macro)

Second Bar:
1: Gouge
2: Sinister Strike
3: Eviserate
4: Blade Flurry
5: Shiv

Z: Sprint
V: Evasion
T: Blind

Third Bar:
Alt-1: Riposte
Alt-2: Kidney Shot
Alt-3: Adrenaline Rush
Alt-4: Envenom
Alt 5: Rupture

Mouse Button 3 (Push down on scroll): Slice and Dice
R: Expose Armor
G: Cloak of Shadows

Left side
F5- Distract
F6- Pickpocket
F7- Disarm Trap (Don't know why its there seeing as you can right click on the traps, but I left it there)

Shift-1: Shoot.

I also have 1 trinket from trinketmenu keybinded, The one in the left slot, to Alt-A (Where I keep my abacus of violent odds and PvP trinket)

EDIT: Stealth and Mount buttons are the same.

Its not for everyone, But I like it

Last edited by Huriana : 07-28-07 at 12:03 AM.
08-08-07, 08:19 AM   #48
Jessop
A Murloc Raider
Trying to remember this off the top of my head (I will edit it later).

lvl 65 BM Hunter (played on a laptop):

1 Bladefist's Breath
2 Concussive Shot, Arcane Shot
3 Insignia of the horde/ Chained Essence of Eranikus
4 Nothing
5 Beastial Wrath
6 Aimed Shot (when I had it), Now Volley
7 Concussive Shot
8 Arcane Shot
9 Multi-Shot
0 Auto Shot
- Healing Pot
= Bandage

A1 Aspect of the Hawk
A2 Aspect of the Monkey
A3 Aspect of the Cheetah
A4 Aspect of the Viper
A5 Aspect of the Pack
A6 Aspect of the Beast (when not bound to Volley)
A6 Volley (when I have 6 bound to Aimed Shot)
A7 Raptor Strike
A8 Wing Clip
A9 Attack
A0 Mongoose Strike
A- Mana Pot
A= Bonus Food

S8 Steady Shot

Movement
wasd

Aw Mount/Dismount

Strafe
qe

r Rapid Fire
t Distracting Shot
y Serpent Sting
u Scorpid Sting

Ae Hawk eye
Ar Eyes of the beast
At Fear Beast
Ay Arcane Torrent
Au Mana tap

Sy Viper Sting

Af Feign Death
Ag Pet Attack
Ah Intimidation
Aj Mend Pet

z Frost Trap
x Freezing Trap
c Immolation Trap
v Exploding Trap

Here is my reasoning behind this. Left hand spells on left side of minimap, Right Hand spells on right side of minimap. When I am in combat I like to have my left hand do all the moving, with some special abilities (lots of Tab-targeting). I only use the "2" button when I am jump kiting, as it is very close to my stearing keys.

I use my right hand for all of my attacking spells, and since I am not that nimble-fingered I bound my ranged and melee attacking to the same four keys.

As I get the last few spells, I will just bind them with alt or shift to the buttons I already use.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ui try 1.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	1298  

Last edited by Jessop : 08-08-07 at 11:49 AM.
08-21-07, 08:51 AM   #49
thevirus
A Kobold Labourer
Smile upload?

I use the MazzleUI on my 70 hunter, i was was wondering if theres a way to upload the button confuration i am using? i Play on several differect computers, and when i switch pc's i have to remazzify, then edit all the buttons. if theres a file that has button layout stored cant we just upload it?

And BTW, if that exists, can i copy it and paste it to a different computer?

thanks for the great UI! I dont know how to play the game without it now!
08-21-07, 11:21 AM   #50
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There is no consolidated way to save or export both your button layout and its contents. If I chose to pursue another version, that's actually one of the features I'd classify as higher priority.

Anyway, if both computers are at the same aspect ratio, just mazzify the second computer with the same button layout as the first but uncheck the "place actions in buttons". Then logout and copy the BongosActionBar.lua settings file from one character's savedvariables folder to the other.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chance to Help Mazzle - The Burning Crusade Button Layouts