02-13-07, 07:50 AM   #21
GoE
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah, wow. I was still waiting on a reponse to a PM I sent him after his advice about auctioneer just the other day. Sorry to hear.
02-13-07, 08:19 AM   #22
Dragynlovr
An Aku'mai Servant

No one knows the time they have on this earth. Let it be with a glad heart that those that knew this wonderful person was blessed with the time they had and try to always remember the good times we all, even those of us that barely knew him at all, shared with him, be it in the forums through technical issues or in game or in real life as a friend/family member.

My sincere and most appologetic condolenses to all that loved and cared for him, called him friend and knew him in even a minor way.

Tiger, you are going to be missed. Thank you for all your hard work. Rest In Peace.
02-13-07, 08:45 AM   #23
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
While I did not know Tiger, anyone who dedicates themselves to help others earns my respect. The WoW community lost a valuable member. My heart felt condolances to all who knew him.
02-13-07, 04:11 PM   #24
Alaerio
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i had just commented in another thread about the testers contributing and i was thinking mostly of tigerheart's funny/useful comments and help sad news indeed

/mourn
Andrewicus - 60 Human Priest - Nazjatar
Belgarath - 60 Human Mage - Nazjatar
Ördög - 30ish Blood Elf Paladin - Exodar
Nainen - 20ish Blood Elf Priest - Exodar
02-13-07, 04:25 PM   #25
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I too do not know TigerHeart (I just started reading his posts when I downloaded Mazzlefizz's UI).

The one thing I did learn from TigerHeart was his post about Auctioneer.

For God knows how long, I've been using Auctioneer exclusively.

The way he presented his case (from the memory usage to cheating the prices) turned me away from the Auctioneer addon.

It is trully sad that he was taken from this world way way too early.

Yes, Eric Simmons made a difference.
02-13-07, 06:49 PM   #26
Housellama
An Aku'mai Servant

This is a true tragedy.

He will be missed.
04-26-07, 10:04 AM   #27
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Today would have been Eric's 24th birthday. Happy Birthday, Tiger, wherever you are!

For those of you who knew him in some form, his family has a memorial site set you can click here to go to.
04-27-07, 11:26 PM   #28
uaechamp
A Murloc Raider

i for one know how much pain loosing somone like tigerheart (i lost my brother 1 year ago)
so i send my greatest condolenses to him and his family.

ps i know my grammer is bad.
05-02-07, 05:53 PM   #29
Hoot
A Murloc Raider
I haven't been looking around the guild forums as much as I used to, just saw your last post tho Mazz. I can honestly say that there hasn't been a day that's gone by where I haven't spent a moment thinkin about TH in some way. Seeing all he's done, at the same age as me, and I felt like I was wasting my life and that it wouldn't be fair to him to do that. I've really turned things around for me, and I hope he can look down and nod in approval... I miss TH Happy Birthday bud, and take it easy up there cause we're lookin up to you from down here.

P.S. I don't know if you know this TH, but you've given me a neverending source of laughter whenever i'm down. "Anduril has been kicked through the revolving door 8,738 times!!" Even the littlest things make a big impact in someone's life...
05-02-07, 06:36 PM   #30
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Aww, that's nice to hear, Hoot. You should go post in his guestbook if you haven't. I bet his mom and dad would love to hear that.

And good to see you around again, man!
05-04-07, 12:49 PM   #31
Savyor
A Murloc Raider
Wow! I have been enjoying the Mazzle Mod for sooooo long with no problems at all that I really had no reason to come back here to post. Well, that is a lie, I could have posted a thank you to Mazzle and all the Beta folks that put in the hard work they did to make this mod such a success.

In fact, after a few months of using the mod, I was coming back just to do that. I wanted to express my feelings to everyone involved because it has made my wow gaming so much better.

The first forum thread I read was the 2.0 update one. I thought, wow, this is probably just adding the BC spells/abilities that were missing in first release, and maybe a couple tweaks here and there... let me see whats new. I saw one post by Mazzle that said he was losing interest and it was partially due to the loss of Tigerheart, so I thought maybe he just left the game or something.

Then I see the thread I am now posting in (which should get a sticky IMO) and I am totally in shock. I certainly was not "on the inside" so to speak about how this mod was created, but I do remember about a year's worth of checking the forums daily to see the progress of this thing coming together. Some of the most informative posts (besides Mazzle's) were those of Tigerhearts. He was also given credit in the update notes for many improvments and it was clear that he was instrumental in making this mod what it is today. I never met him in-game nor do I think I ever posted a reply to his posts directly, but I do remember reading many of his responses to others that answered some of my unasked questions.

I don't want to turn this into a novel, so I will just say that I am grateful for all that Tigerheart has done to help with this mod. He will be sorely missed and I wish his friends and family all the best.

I would also like to say something to Mazzle directly:

I have supported you and your team on the forums from the first day I found out about this mod. You have worked so hard and accomplished so much. I understand you may not feel like it was worth all the hard work, and don't appreciate all the troubles and insults you have been getting from the negative posters. However, I think you owe it to Tigerheart to keep this mod going as long as possible. I think he would have liked to see it continue to be the best mod available for a long time to come. Please keep this thing going and perhaps dedicate the next update to Tigerheart.

R.I.P. Tigerheart
05-04-07, 02:59 PM   #32
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thank you for the nice sentiments, Savyor. And don't worry. I do want to continue things for Tiger's sake, as well as support some of his other projects. You'll notice some things in his honor in the next version.
05-05-07, 08:14 PM   #33
Stromson
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh wow...

Like Savyor, I've not been around in quite some time since the release, and my on-and-off beta testing. I remember Tigerheart fondly, and was always a really good source of information. Heck, I think the last time I was hear was back in early Feb and the last post I read before leaving was one of Tigers. Its kind of "creepy" in away, knowing he died just a few days later.

Mazzle, thanks for all your amazingly hard work. Don't let the whiners, *****ers, complainers, self-righteous, or any of those other pricks get you down. For ever 1 of them, there are dozens of us who are supportive and appreciative (albiet we aren't as loud as the complainers).

R.I.P. Tigerheart, I pray you are in a better place.

-Stromson

P.S. - Just for my own peace of mind, how did he pass?
05-05-07, 09:36 PM   #34
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Woot!

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Thank you for the nice sentiments, Savyor. And don't worry. I do want to continue things for Tiger's sake, as well as support some of his other projects. You'll notice some things in his honor in the next version.
Now, that be some vera guid news indeed! yuir Beta team's ready when ye are, O Gnome o'Gnowledge!

(Tiger, look us all up if we be here when ye take another ride on th'wheel o'life - ye a fine soul, wheree'er ye be!)

--Mort

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde
05-05-07, 09:46 PM   #35
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Stromson
P.S. - Just for my own peace of mind, how did he pass?
All I know is that he passed away in his sleep.
05-05-07, 10:03 PM   #36
mornaistar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I didnt knew him in person, but i know how hard is to see someone we love going away from us!

Wherever you are , don't forget someone down here love you forever and will miss you.
Guide us and help us. And if somehow you are near my dad, tell him i love him too.
05-06-07, 06:33 AM   #37
Stromson
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

All I know is that he passed away in his sleep.
Well in a way I find that "good", because it means he didn't suffer (which is really what I'd been concerned about).
05-22-07, 09:54 AM   #38
Marlle
A Kobold Labourer
i think this is my my very first reply on this board as I seldom need to reply, i just rate the addons... But, reading this topic made me very sad..

Rest in Peace Tiger..
Condolences to everyone who knew you

"Only the good die young, while the evil seems to live forever"
09-10-07, 06:00 AM   #39
Desiresit
A Defias Bandit
R.I.P tiger heart.

we miss u
09-27-07, 05:45 AM   #40
ots2000
A Defias Bandit
I send my sympathize to his family and his freinds.

and i also read most of his threads in this forum and from what i was reading he is a posative person anyway we all will die at the end but i will enjoy every moment untill my time thank you tigerheart where ever you are.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A Moment of Silence for Tigerheart