12-16-06, 07:08 PM   #101
Shareel
A Defias Bandit
Hello,

is there an possibilty to bind "Click-Setups" directly to specific frames.

I consider to use ag_Unitframe for healing and Grid for debuff curing and want to use the same "Clicks" with different spells.

ag_unitframe:
Ctrl-1 -> Flash Heal
Ctrl-2 -> Greater Heal
Ctrl-4 -> Renew

Grid:
Ctrl-1 -> Dispel Magic
Ctrl-2 -> Cure Disease
Ctrl-4 -> Abolish Disease

I think this will be an nice extension.
12-16-06, 10:33 PM   #102
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It would be, but not at this time. The limits of it are a nightmare.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-17-06, 07:04 AM   #103
Shareel
A Defias Bandit
I think the basic functions are already availavle.

Maybe you can use your "Click Sets". Clique comes with 4 predefined "Click Set". They are the default and all frames match with them. The user can only exclude (blacklist) frames from this default Click Sets. Thats the way Clique works now.

Now we need an button to create an new "Click Set". The user select the Action (helpful target, harmful target ...) and select (include) the active frames.
The player defined click sets work opposite to the default click sets. You have to include the active frames. Only blacklisted frames are allowed in user defined click sets. And each blacklisted frame is only allowed in one user defined click set.

Just an idea.

Last edited by Shareel : 12-17-06 at 07:07 AM.
12-17-06, 09:07 AM   #104
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes... i understand that. You don't understand the coding that will/would be required for that, not to mention to the GUI and logic to pull it all together. Possible, yes.. likely within the next 2-3 weeks, no.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-18-06, 08:41 PM   #105
ockegheim
A Kobold Labourer
What I would like to be able to do is slightly different- a paladin blessings manager. So something like ctrl-rightclick on the warrior does Blessing of Might, whereas on the mage it does Blessing of Salvation.

From what my feeble intelligence could gather I thought it might be just a case of getting a frame name (eg. the mage's) and setting its attributes:

Code:
PlayerFrameParty1:SetAttribute("bless", "Blessing of Salvation")
(assuming you've set up the bless attribute or whatever and you're out of combat of course)

Is this the case, or is it similar in difficulty to what Shareel wanted? Everything seems to have another layer of abstraction added...

PS I love the mod and look forward to using it in depth
12-18-06, 09:39 PM   #106
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
These sorts of things can be done easily outside of clique. If i add custom click-sets, such as this.. they would be quite a while off, I'm afraid.
12-19-06, 03:23 AM   #107
Ellvira
A Kobold Labourer
I've binded 'CTRL-Left Click' on Hunter's Mark but it doesn't work.
I've tried other combinaison but nothing works.

I used Clique with my Priest for decursing and it works perfectly.

I want to mark mob when I select him.

Any idea ?
12-19-06, 08:19 AM   #108
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Weird.. I'll try to take a look tonight. Please post the issue on my issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/wow-clique/issues/list
12-21-06, 01:34 PM   #109
valanduil
A Defias Bandit
Under "Helpful Actions" I have Healing Touch Rank 5 bound to left click, and Regrowth (Max) bound to right click.

Under "Out of Combat" I have "Target Unit" bound to left click, and "Show Menu" bound to right click.

EVERY TIME I left or right click a unit frame out of combat, I try to cast either Healing Touch or Regrowth. This is driving me crazy. Surely I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Please... what should I do to make this work?

I'm using Clique 2.1.1 on WoW 2.0.1, live server.
12-21-06, 01:37 PM   #110
Hjalte
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by valanduil
Under "Helpful Actions" I have Healing Touch Rank 5 bound to left click, and Regrowth (Max) bound to right click.

Under "Out of Combat" I have "Target Unit" bound to left click, and "Show Menu" bound to right click.

EVERY TIME I left or right click a unit frame out of combat, I try to cast either Healing Touch or Regrowth. This is driving me crazy. Surely I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Please... what should I do to make this work?

I'm using Clique 2.1.1 on WoW 2.0.1, live server.
I'm having the exact same problems as you. I dont think the Out of combat clickset works at the moment

EDIT: Oh, i found out someone else reported the problem on the google code Clique page http://code.google.com/p/wow-clique/...?id=1&can=1&q= - Now I just wonder when we get to see the new build

Last edited by Hjalte : 12-21-06 at 01:41 PM.
12-21-06, 01:43 PM   #111
valanduil
A Defias Bandit
...is there a workaround?
12-21-06, 01:50 PM   #112
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Known bug, will try to release tonight.
12-22-06, 07:13 AM   #113
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Updated btw.
12-22-06, 01:15 PM   #114
Fairspot
A Murloc Raider
Macros

I just discovered Clique. For me, it's a beautiful alternative to decursive, and works great!

I'm also trying to set up a custom macro. It's a macro that I already use successfully, bound to a key, but wanted to try it using Clique. Here's what I have:

Shift-LeftButton
Macro index: Rejuv (I assume that's just a title?)
Macro text:
/use 13
/stopcasting
/cast Rejuvenation

The use 13 is Draconic Infused Emblem trinket. The macro on its own works fine (the trinket does not have a global cooldown, hence the ability to use it and cast rejuv in the same movement). However, when using it in Clique, this is what it does: brings up the "ready" cursor (I don't know what this is called, but it's when the cursor glows after you select a spell and before you have a target selected). The only way to "cast" is if I click on my 3D body. It then casts rejuv, but does not use the trinket first.

Any thoughts?
12-22-06, 01:35 PM   #115
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
/cast target=mouseover rejuvenation might work
12-22-06, 02:18 PM   #116
Fairspot
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by mrruben5
/cast target=mouseover rejuvenation might work
Nope, that doesn't work either!
12-22-06, 02:24 PM   #117
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Fairspot
Shift-LeftButton
Macro index: Rejuv (I assume that's just a title?)
Macro text:
/use 13
/stopcasting
/cast Rejuvenation
Remove the Macro index. If a macro index is supplied, the macro text is ignored.
12-22-06, 02:37 PM   #118
Fairspot
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Remove the Macro index. If a macro index is supplied, the macro text is ignored.
Tried that. Exactly the same thing is happening.

2nd question:
How would I set up Clique so that clicking on a target's icon simply selects the target and does not open up the menu for them? I'd just like to use Clique for my most used spells, not all of them. So I'd like to be able to quickly select targets and then manually use my spells.
12-22-06, 02:39 PM   #119
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Fairspot
Tried that. Exactly the same thing is happening.

2nd question:
How would I set up Clique so that clicking on a target's icon simply selects the target and does not open up the menu for them? I'd just like to use Clique for my most used spells, not all of them. So I'd like to be able to quickly select targets and then manually use my spells.
Your macro should be:

/use 13
/stopcasting
/cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

I'm unsure of your second question. LeftClick and RightClick should target the unit, and open the menu, respectively.
12-22-06, 02:52 PM   #120
Fairspot
A Murloc Raider
Your macro should be:

/use 13
/stopcasting
/cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation
Woo, I'm getting somewhere! It now casts as I expect it to, but it is still not actually using 13 first. Sorry to be a bother... I'm just confused since the macro itself works if I just bind it to a button.

I'm unsure of your second question. LeftClick and RightClick should target the unit, and open the menu, respectively.
Restarting WoW fixed this problem for me, so it's no longer a question.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique