11-15-07, 03:08 PM   #1
Danior
An Aku'mai Servant
Bongos glitch

I still use the modified version of Bongos that comes with Mazzle. Last night I was running Kara and we got to the Chess event. The pet bar activated but no icons were displayed. It seems that the abilities were still there as I could click on the top four empty spots on the pet bar, and stuff would happen, but I had no real idea what, No tool tip, no icon...

Anyone else? Any ideas? I didn't notice any aditional errors, although I still get a crap lod of them from Tinytip. Unfortunatly I can't check it out again till next week

D-
11-27-07, 07:59 PM   #2
SkillsToShow
A Kobold Labourer
I also get this error once in a while. I just completely exit WoW and log back in to fix the problem.
11-27-07, 08:53 PM   #3
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not really an error, just the old version of Bongos hasn't been changed for this, since Blizz just changed it in 2.3.
11-28-07, 06:47 AM   #4
Rallik
A Defias Bandit
I ran into this too doing shartuls transporter for the first time since 2.3. Needless to say, it wasted a darkrune and didn't last too long guessing at cooldowns and figuring out which button did what.
11-29-07, 12:43 PM   #5
bugmenot2
Banned
I've spoken with friends that use bongos2. Each have reported no problems with the chess event in Kara. Also, I see no reports of similar problems within the bongos2 forums. which leads me to believe either bongos is not the problem (some other mod is interfering) or the Mazzle UI needs to use a newer bar mod.

Maybe it's time to retool mazzle to use bongos2. I'm goin to see what i can do to this end but make no promises as I've not yet used lua and the comments about changes in the changelog don't seem like they may be enough for me to duplicate any changes that may be needed for modifying bongos2.
11-29-07, 03:26 PM   #6
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
I noticed the pet bar was blank but functional.
12-02-07, 02:00 PM   #7
Crenthius_UB
A Fallenroot Satyr
I had this same issue. Pet bar was blank and I could not get my chess piece in kara to move.
12-04-07, 04:12 PM   #8
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
This worked for a while and I can't remember if it was 2.3 or a Bongos update that it quit working again.

I get the action bar to come up in bottom left, but not buttons appear. I can *click* them though! I can also use Ctrl 1 to move, Ctrl 3 to use the power normally in that spot, etc.

So maybe it is just the icon? Bongos shows Action Bars all should be visible, as well as pet.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bongos glitch