11-28-07, 10:03 PM   #1
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Unable to fully mazzify alts

Ok, as the title says...

I've skimmed over the threads looking for similar problems, and am coming up zilch. Is anyone having a problem mazzifying alts, and the 'click here to finish the spell' button never showing up no matter how long you wait? Mazzle is working perfectly with my main (With DeTard's pack installed as well), but when I do it on ANY other character, it never finishes.

I've tried asking over in the DeTard thread, but no luck. Any ideas or suggestions? On my main, Mazzle works -perfectly-...just the alts I'm having trouble.
11-28-07, 10:15 PM   #2
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sketch
Ok, as the title says...

I've skimmed over the threads looking for similar problems, and am coming up zilch. Is anyone having a problem mazzifying alts, and the 'click here to finish the spell' button never showing up no matter how long you wait? Mazzle is working perfectly with my main (With DeTard's pack installed as well), but when I do it on ANY other character, it never finishes.

I've tried asking over in the DeTard thread, but no luck. Any ideas or suggestions? On my main, Mazzle works -perfectly-...just the alts I'm having trouble.
I have found make sure that you do a COMPLETE install when doin alts (at the bottem of the 2nd mazzifier page also it helps if your over lvl 10
11-30-07, 11:45 PM   #3
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I've tried doing the complete install, but the lvl 10 thing is new...I'll try it after I hit there. Thanks
12-02-07, 09:37 PM   #4
hikahi
A Murloc Raider

I'm having this same problem, I tried doing a complete mazzify, and the character is above level 10, no dice

Any other hints?
12-04-07, 03:42 AM   #5
Scythil
A Murloc Raider
Set it to "Custom mode" (bottom of page 2 of the Mazzifier), then tick all the boxes you would normally, i.e Add-on Selection, Add-on Settings, Look n' Feel, Button Layout, Base Key Bindings, then follow the pages through. The "Click here to finish the spell" button should display as normal.

Hope this helps

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Unable to fully mazzify alts