12-01-07, 03:50 PM   #1
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

2 Combat windows

I was hoping someone could tell me how the 2 combat windows are configured as in what information they show as I am creating my own UI and are using several UIs as inspiration. I used mazzle and loved the 2 windows but not sure how to configure them or what addon they are. Please help and thanks in advance
12-01-07, 09:43 PM   #2
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Not trying to be pushy just thought someone would know the answer to this question
12-02-07, 11:04 PM   #3
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm still no reply hopefully this time I am sure someone will know something
12-03-07, 02:55 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What "Combat Windows" are you referring to? A screenshot with the areas in question highlighted (can be done in MS Paint) would really help.

Also have some patience. Sometimes posts get overlooked or lost in the herd. If you want your post to get answered asking a detailed question really helps. Your original question is a bit vague.
12-03-07, 03:47 AM   #5
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Sorry hard to have patience when your excited about doing something and the 2 combat windows I am talking about in mazzle UI are at the bottom right of the UI the combat text boxes maybe a better word for them I will try and get a picture up tomorrow as I am off to bed now thanks heaps
12-03-07, 05:30 AM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Combat Log? In MazzleUI that is controled by Prat and SimpleCombatLog and has been split into two windows, incoming and outgoing. Right clicking on the log tab (you need to enable the tab via Prat since Mazzle has hidden it) brings up display options so you can specify what you want displayed.

With the normal UI, the Combat Log is one of the tabs in your chat. You can use the mod SimpleCombatLog to format the text making it easier to read. Also in the next patch, the Combat Log is getting an overhaul.
12-03-07, 10:18 AM   #7
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Thanks so it is sorted incoming and out going I can do both of these it is just I have Eavesdrop and a combat log and it seems a bit of overkill I might look at getting rid of eavesdrop and using 2 combat windows like in mazzle

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2 Combat windows