12-05-07, 09:53 AM   #1
brigand
A Murloc Raider
Question Help with Bongos2 moving minimap/quest tracking problem

I'd like to reposition my minimap to the bottom of my UI (currently using Bongos2 to do that). The problem is the default quest tracking (and also bar timers for Hellfire Tower capturing) seems to be anchored to the bottom of the minimap. So when I move the minimap flush to the bottom, the quest tracking goes off-screen. I would like to keep quest tracking on-screen.
Is there anyway to separate it from the minimap?

I also use Squeenix, just in case that might have anything to do with my dilemma.
12-05-07, 10:01 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Either use a quest mod that allows you to move the quest tracking frame (or completely replaces it), a mod that moves frames that would let you move it, or simpleminimap instead of Squeenix which allows you to move all frames anchored to the minimap independently, or RicoMiniMap allows you to move just the quest tracking frame.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-05-07, 10:24 AM   #3
brigand
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah
Either use a quest mod that allows you to move the quest tracking frame (or completely replaces it), a mod that moves frames that would let you move it, or simpleminimap instead of Squeenix which allows you to move all frames anchored to the minimap independently, or RicoMiniMap allows you to move just the quest tracking frame.
Thanks. I'll try switching out Squeenix for simpleMiniMap first since that seems to be mostly what I'm looking to do.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help with Bongos2 moving minimap/quest tracking problem