12-06-07, 02:28 PM   #1
Xevran
A Murloc Raider
Can anyone post pics of SCT menu options?

I'm starting my own UI and I want SCT set up like it is in Mazzle...I was wondering if someone could post screenshots of all the settings in there for all categories and subcategories...(E.G. Frames tab and the 3 subcategories Frame 1 Frame 2 and Messages) I just can't figure out how mazzle has it set up and I don't want to redo all I did on mine so far...So if anyone can that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Also if you don't understand that post here and I can try to reword it at 10 when I'm off school (6 hours 30 minutes from post)

Edit: If it would work couldn't the SCT/SCTD stuff just be uploaded from the WTF folder?

Last edited by Xevran : 12-06-07 at 02:36 PM.
12-06-07, 03:08 PM   #2
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just use the savevariables from the Mazzle ui?
12-06-07, 09:08 PM   #3
Xevran
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Syxx
Just use the savevariables from the Mazzle ui?
I don't have any and if I do it I lose the settings for what I have or I think I do...
12-06-07, 09:40 PM   #4
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why don't you just backup your Interface and WTF folders and install Mazzle... take some SS's of your SCT on your own because you'll know exactly what you are looking for. I could maybe tomorrow when I'm on if you haven't done this already.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Can anyone post pics of SCT menu options?