12-02-07, 08:15 PM   #1
Necro55
A Defias Bandit
Question Rogue/Warrior issue with Trinity Bar

Hello, I recently upgraded trinity to what was most available from your site as of 12/1/07. I had several issues and have solved all but a couple of them, and I think they may be tied together. I am using the version from this link http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tyBars1.0.html

Rogue:
I got my stealth bar to work. But when I log out, although it *looks* normal, my key bindings are trying to cast my stealth skills, even though my unstealth skill are the ones displayed. my work around is I remap the keys when I sign on, I ONLY need to remap for regular bar, as stealth works still.

Warrior:
It is a simular problem with stances. But this is a bit more odd. I am normally in Berzerker stance, and ` is mapped to Intercept. I swapped to Battle Stance, and a differet bar popped up as it should, which had ` mapped to Hamstring. I want to change it to Charge, I dragged charge over Hamstring, the hamstring icon did not move, BUT Intercept is what was removed. I swapped back to Berzerker and and saw the Charge was now where intercept used to be.
So I seem to be modifying my Berzerker stance bar reguardless of which stance I am in even though other bars appear when in different stances.

Should I expect this on a future Druid as well?

Slight correction, I tried my mage and I have to remap ONLY the first bars keys when I start up, so that *may* not be stance driven.

Am I clear enough, if you need more specifics to assist, please let me know what you want/need and I will do what I can to help.

Thanks in advance
DB.
12-02-07, 08:48 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Do you use TheoryCraft2? It's an old abandoned mod, now, and has been causing issues like this with Bartender3.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-03-07, 08:22 PM   #3
Necro55
A Defias Bandit
Nope, no Theorycraft2, not even familiar with that name, and no bartender of any kind either. Basically Titan, Trinity, Xpearl, Sunnart Damage meters, Combat Stats, Gatherer/Cartographer, EQL3(as of today), and necrosis for my Lock. Oh, and UTmod for pvp sounds.
Thanks, but any more ideas?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Rogue/Warrior issue with Trinity Bar