12-06-07, 02:54 PM   #1
Nodders
A Murloc Raider
Wont finish the Mazzify process

Hiya's

First off , I'm not technically minded , so I will say please dont use long words in any answers :P

Most of my characters are fine , strangely enough 8 Horde characters , all that is wrong is the autobar is right across the screen , so I used /Atb config and moved it to where I wanted it ,

My problem lies with my 2 Alliance chars , it just wont mazzify for them , I'm hoping to delete a low lvl and reroll but have no idea why it wont mazzify . Strangely enough this has been since last patch , now why has my horde characters mazzified and not Alliance :P
any help getting them off the mark would be greatly appreciated .

Also would like to ask about the Actionbar thing , the one you can make more buttons with , my Paladin has very little in the way of buttons , it is at the end of the slider and I think I managed to get 3 new buttons to use as I wish . Could someone explain how to get more please .

Thanks a lot .

I just noticed the thread about not mazzifying and copying bugsack . Oh Joy , so I have to write down all the errors and then type them in here , this will take some time , I have no idea how people reproduce the lines and lines of text errors they put on here , you screenshot , then............... :P

Last edited by Nodders : 12-07-07 at 03:43 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Wont finish the Mazzify process