12-03-07, 05:27 AM   #1
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
BC Spells help!

I'm having some trouble with the BC Spells layouts for my paladin. I play with a 1.33 aspect ratio and as such my UI is at the same ratio. I am not seeing Divine Intervention, Summon Warhorse, or Avenger's Shield on my action bars though. I can manually place them, sure, but every two levels when I mazzify my button layout (I'm lazy, sue me lol) I have to replace them again. I know it's kind of nitpicky but is there any way to get these layouts to work with my aspect ratio? I read on the download page that a few weeks ago the author wanted to fix this and update it with skills working in all aspect ratios. It's just a coding error I think. Can anybody take a peek and tell me what I need to rewrite to fix it? I can't figure it out myself cuz code is kind of beyond me.

The issue I have is that if it's doing this with my pally layout it'll probably do it for my hunter, shaman, and druid as well....
12-03-07, 01:28 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Unless you downloaded the BC button layouts file, from the mazzle downloads section none of the Burning Crusade related spells are gonna show up. This is detail in the FAQ. If you have downloaded the BC spell layouts then i would suggest speaking with the author of that file.

12-03-07, 02:09 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
This issue is also listed in the "Known Issues: Read This Before Posting" sticky. Unless, as obsidianblack mentioned, you already have downloaded the BC layout.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-03-07, 02:53 PM   #4
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Elaana
I'm having some trouble with the BC Spells layouts for my paladin. I play with a 1.33 aspect ratio and as such my UI is at the same ratio. I am not seeing Divine Intervention, Summon Warhorse, or Avenger's Shield on my action bars though. I can manually place them, sure, but every two levels when I mazzify my button layout (I'm lazy, sue me lol) I have to replace them again. I know it's kind of nitpicky but is there any way to get these layouts to work with my aspect ratio? I read on the download page that a few weeks ago the author wanted to fix this and update it with skills working in all aspect ratios. It's just a coding error I think. Can anybody take a peek and tell me what I need to rewrite to fix it? I can't figure it out myself cuz code is kind of beyond me.

The issue I have is that if it's doing this with my pally layout it'll probably do it for my hunter, shaman, and druid as well....

I am having the same issue with my Warlock and some higher lvl spells (I already downloaded BC Spells). My solution is to just bind these spells to hotkeyes using SpellBinder...You won't see the spell on your action bar, but at least you can still use it via hotkey. As far as you mount goes, Mazzle uses Shift-, to automaticlly summun your highest lvl mount ( I thing the mod name is GoGoMount).

I hope this helps, but like you I would also like to Mazzify and have everything go where it should.

Your still the best Mazzle, and everyone that is helping to keep this UI alive!
I wish I could program, but what do I know? I'm a communications analyst.
12-04-07, 04:16 AM   #5
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
I've already downloaded the latest version of BC Spells. I thought I had mentioned that in my post but I guess I forgot :P

I also read the author's notes on it. The author responded to the thread regarding the very same issue with the hunter layout, saying he would like to fix it within the next few days. That was like two weeks ago though. I don't know how long it takes.

As for hotkeys, I could do that, but I don't use hotkeys. I'm a clicker by nature and a combination of that and OCD makes me a sad panda when I can't get all my spells onto my action bars.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BC Spells help!