12-03-07, 08:22 PM   #1
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Charms for Raid Assist

I searched through the forums, but I didn't find it, so forgive me if it's already been answered (a link to the answer would be awesome if that's the case).

In the MazzleUI, he's added the ability to mark targets with the charms on the target frame. This shows up if you are the leader of the party, or the leader of a raid. However, if you are an assist (whether promoted from the masses, or become assist by giving raid leader to someone else) the icons go away. You can still right-click to mark, but it's not part of the target frame itself anymore.

Not knowing if this should be there and isn't showing up or not, my question is... is there a way to get it to show up if you are made Raid Assist in the raid? Something in the lua that can be changed or something along those lines?

I ask because with ZA especially, I'm not the raid leader, but I am one of the two tanks, and as such we often mark on the fly, especially when trying to chain pull on the timed runs. It'd be slightly faster if the raid target charm icons were on the target portrait as raid assist.

Again, my apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.
12-04-07, 04:49 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is no option for that. I was planning on adding that ability, but didn't get to it.
12-04-07, 08:59 AM   #3
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Drats. It could have come in handy. Ah well.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Charms for Raid Assist