12-04-07, 05:11 AM   #1
Spineripper
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation MazzleUI - No camera Found

Tried to get some info about what it is that screw my mazzle up.. Evrytime i click on some1 Npc/mob/myself i get the annoying "Mazzlefizze´s MazzleUI - No camera Found - Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!" Can´t even c my chat anymore.. Any1 know what to do?
12-04-07, 05:59 AM   #2
Scythil
A Murloc Raider
Unfortunately, Blizzard have added in some new models in the recent patch that are not included with MazzleUI. This will result in the 'No camera found' message occurring occasionally, but it is only very occasionally. If you're getting the message on virtually everything you click, I'd guess you're missing an interface update somewhere.

Firstly, I'd suggest you check out Detard's excellent 2.3 Add-on pack to make sure the more important mods are functioning correctly;

Detard's 2.3 Thread

Detard's 2.3 Download

Once you've done that, download the following models file (kindly supplied by Detritis).

Detritis's Model File Download

Once downloaded, extract the file to the ...\Interface\AddOns\Mazzifier directory, overwriting the existing Mazz3D_DBF.lua file. Run WoW, load the Mazzifier, tick "Add-On Settings", continue to the "Add-On Settings" tab, scroll down and ensure "Mazzlefizz's 3D Characters" is ticked and then Mazzify.

Finally, comment out the final 2 lines of the ...\mazzleui\mazzleui_models.lua file, so the code looks like this;
Code:
-- PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPesantMale\\HumanPesantMaleWoundB.wav");  
-- self:Print("No camera found.  Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")
If you follow the above steps, you should have all of the currently available models working correctly, and the error message temporarily removed for any that don't have a camera available. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Scythil : 12-04-07 at 06:01 AM.
12-04-07, 06:31 AM   #3
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately the file you linked to is also out-of-date since 2.3 hit. I have not had much chance to get back on WoWI recently to update it, however I will do so shortly.

Recent version includes all mobs from 2.3, as well as various camera fixes to existing mobs that Blizzard deemed needed shuffling round to make all our lives interesting.

Detritis
12-04-07, 06:39 AM   #4
Scythil
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the heads up on update progress Detritis
12-04-07, 07:44 AM   #5
Spineripper
A Defias Bandit
It eorked fine =) Thx for the help

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI - No camera Found