12-04-07, 04:55 PM   #1
alenda
A Cliff Giant

Button Layout Modification.

I have been trying to modify the priest layout to include BC spells, mostly by replacing smite with Shadow Word: Death, and heal with Binding Heal, and then adding Vampiric Touch to the bar with VE and Shadowform. For the most part I've just been replacing the spell names in the .lua, but when I mazzify, it sticks with the old layouts, and doesn't use the new file I've created.
12-04-07, 06:05 PM   #2
xXTroubleXx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by alenda
I have been trying to modify the priest layout to include BC spells, mostly by replacing smite with Shadow Word: Death, and heal with Binding Heal, and then adding Vampiric Touch to the bar with VE and Shadowform. For the most part I've just been replacing the spell names in the .lua, but when I mazzify, it sticks with the old layouts, and doesn't use the new file I've created.
I found this issue in the FAQ under buttons:
A Guide to Configuring Your Action Bars

However, when trying to correct the same issue that I am having by turning off the 'Snap" it will not allow me to turn it off... What to do?

I clicked all around the "No" checkbox and nothing is happening...
(I am already Mazzlfied btw using the Pally setup)
12-04-07, 06:12 PM   #3
alenda
A Cliff Giant

No, what I mean is I'm editing the .lua, not moving things in game. I can move them in game, but it'd be nice when I mazzify for new spells/specs to not have to redo it. I've edited the .lua, now why doesn't it implement it when I mazzify again?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Button Layout Modification.