08-13-12, 07:59 AM   #1
Mandhy
A Kobold Labourer
Who tab, can't type

Hi,
I just instaled Carbonite last version, and playing around with all the set up and I noticed that in the window related to Friends, Pals, Punks, Who, etc when you open the Who tab, it shows you the ppls in general but I coul not write on the empty line for search what I want....

Any clue what to do for solve this problem? is a task I use a lot. I write here because seems to me a little bug, if not sorry.

Tks in advance

08-13-12, 12:57 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I just tested it and, for me at least, I can type in the search field on the "Who" tab using both the Carbonite Enhanced Social Window and the default social window.

1.) First try disabling the Carbonite Enhanced Social Window, and see if that solves the problem.

If it doesn't:

2.) Try disabling all other addons (from the character select screen "AddOns" window) and leave Carbonite enabled and try it again. Don't forget to re-enable your Carbonite Enhanced Social Window if you were having the problem with it enabled. If you can type in the "Who" search field with all of your other addons disabled, then there is another addon interfering with Carbonite.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Who tab, can't type