01-03-15, 03:42 AM   #1
Kylehan
A Kobold Labourer
Help on priority spell Macro!!

I have been trying to start making macros on my shaman, Basically I want to make a simple spell rotation that will cast; Unleash Flame, Lava Burst, and Lightning Bolt. In that order, so while my unleash flame is on CD it will try to cast my lava burst everytime it is up and be casting lightning bolt while both lava burst and unleash flame are on CD. I have tried to look up a few online but all of them end up missing some instant lava bursts and choose lightning bolt instead.
01-03-15, 07:20 AM   #2
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can't make a macro that is cooldown aware. Why are you even playing the game if you don't actually want to play it?
01-03-15, 12:44 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your best bet is to stop by Icy Veins and have a look at the best macros for your class spec. Cast them according to your spell priority because I'm pretty sure you can't add them all to one macro. Some spells you can add to a single macro, but not your entire spell priority list.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-guides

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » Help on priority spell Macro!!