06-30-07, 12:01 PM   #421
Vilkku
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Can't do either of the second without addon communication, and that wont' do a damn thing unless everyone runs the addon. I could try to hook into the ora/ctra information. The first one should be in the next update, when I can do that.
One more similar feature I'd like to see is showing resurrected players. No idea how easy it is to add.
Also, got any ETA on the next version? Thanks
06-30-07, 12:02 PM   #422
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, I don't at this time. My primary development machine is in for repair, and I have real life priorities that I need to get squared away first.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-02-07, 09:13 AM   #423
Holydruid
A Murloc Raider
I love PerfectRaid but I have one question: Is there a way to show incoming heals or make PerfectRaid compatible with IncomingHeals? Sorry if this question was asked before but a lot of my raid healers use this and it would be nice if not only CT or sRaidframes and Xperl support this.
07-02-07, 09:19 AM   #424
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'll have to look into it, but that assumes I can find time.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-05-07, 05:37 AM   #425
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
Where can I find a readme on this? I'd rather read that then ask numerous questions that everyone already knows the answers to.
07-05-07, 06:18 AM   #426
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
On what, PerfectRaid? You can read this thread, or the addon information page. Any other questions you can direct to me on these forums, or via email.
07-05-07, 07:52 AM   #427
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
Yes, on PerfectRaid. I'll try combing the thread first. Just curious about the buff/debuff abbrevs and other visual settings/options.
07-05-07, 08:02 AM   #428
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Buffs and Debuffs are easy.. create a new one and use the dropdown to get an idea of how to fill the form out (the dropdown has a bunch of presets).

Raid Frames are a bit more complex, but hop into an AV, and afk at the cave to get a feeling.. Then you can get things set up how you'd like them =)
07-13-07, 08:42 PM   #429
Seyss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
2 questions

first i'd like to say this is a great mod; just installed it and retired my ctraid.

i have 2 questions:

1- is it possible to HIDE all those buff names? BoK, BoM, Ma, etc etc etc
2- is it possible to setup middle-mouse click to cast Paladin's Cleanse?

thanks very much.
07-13-07, 09:37 PM   #430
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Seyss
first i'd like to say this is a great mod; just installed it and retired my ctraid.

i have 2 questions:

1- is it possible to HIDE all those buff names? BoK, BoM, Ma, etc etc etc
2- is it possible to setup middle-mouse click to cast Paladin's Cleanse?

thanks very much.
1. Just go into the buff settings and remove them.
2. Take a look at Clique.
07-13-07, 11:03 PM   #431
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Better not delete them but check the box to ignore / don't test for this (de)buff.

The obvious soulution to getting rid of BoM, BoK, whatever would be? Right! Buffing that blessing! But as paladins can only have one blessing at a time... Better disable all blessings but the one you are assigned to buff in raid. This way you always can see if there is somebody missing your blessing.

And please don't disable the check for "Ma" (Magic) but remove the effect properly from that player - he will be thankful for it.
07-13-07, 11:41 PM   #432
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
what he said.
07-15-07, 08:05 PM   #433
Seyss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
thanks for the help.

just another thing.. my Perfect Raid wont heal when I click the names on the frame anymore.. (after i installed clique).

i tired removing clique and re-installing PRAID (deleted WTF files) and still nothing.

when i click the frame it selects the player i clicked

any help please?
07-15-07, 08:06 PM   #434
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Open Clique and make sure you've configured your spells to click-cast? If that doesn't work, click the "Options" button on the Clique UI.. and make sure the perfectraid frames are selected.
07-15-07, 08:12 PM   #435
Seyss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh wait, so it is Clique that adds support for click-casting?
I thought Perfect Raid would heal on click!
07-15-07, 08:15 PM   #436
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Nope, all of my addons serve one purpose.

PerfectRaid are unit frames
Clique handles click-casting
TomTom is a navigation/map/waypoint addon
LightHeaded provides quest comments

etc.
07-15-07, 08:18 PM   #437
Seyss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
wow you did Clique too.. good job mate
My healing on raids/bgs increased a lot, thanks!
07-20-07, 11:59 AM   #438
Thorend
A Defias Bandit
primary/secondary spells?

Nope, all of my addons serve one purpose.

PerfectRaid are unit frames
Clique handles click-casting
TomTom is a navigation/map/waypoint addon
LightHeaded provides quest comments

etc.
So out of curiosity, what are the "Primary Spell" and "Secondary Spell" fields for in PerfectRaid? I assumed that was for click-casting, but I guess not? Sorry, I'm new to this mod, I saw it used in a video and it looks much nicer than cEasyHealer (although I have to go download Clique now, too).
07-20-07, 01:02 PM   #439
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Those are for range checking, hence why its on the "range checking" tab. You need to specify a spell name, if you'd like to have a custom range checking basis.
07-20-07, 01:37 PM   #440
Thorend
A Defias Bandit
Those are for range checking, hence why its on the "range checking" tab. You need to specify a spell name, if you'd like to have a custom range checking basis.
That makes an amazing amount of sense. As I said, I'm new to the mod and was just curious. Thanks!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help