01-23-15, 09:15 PM   #1
tsompanis
A Fallenroot Satyr

Debuffs on Target

Haven't noticed since i started playing a Healer.
When you, well at least I, click on a target (friendly), i dont see the debufs they may have.
The only ones i see, at least, it's poisons and some deseases. Some other debuffs like Unstable Affliction, Slow, Freeze and lots of others, i cant see them on my friendly target. I suppose thats an option in Raven (i guess). Is there a posibility to change that? It's hard to heal properly.

Thanks in advance.
01-26-15, 09:53 AM   #2
tsompanis
A Fallenroot Satyr

Nobody? No one has any idea why this happening or how to change it so the debuff bars can be seen when i click a target?
01-26-15, 07:20 PM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The debuffs are organized such that for the target frame you only see debuffs you can dispel (friendly) or debuffs you applied yourself (enemy). Raid related debuffs are generally displayed on the raid frames.

01-26-15, 08:16 PM   #4
tsompanis
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
The debuffs are organized such that for the target frame you only see debuffs you can dispel (friendly) or debuffs you applied yourself (enemy). Raid related debuffs are generally displayed on the raid frames.
That's not the case, at least for MW Monks. With Detox you can dispell every hamrfull spell.
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=115450/detox

Yeah, as non-MW monk, you can only dispel Poisons and Deseases, but as MW, u can dispell everything

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Debuffs on Target