07-21-08, 10:49 PM   #1
Meroippi
A Fallenroot Satyr
How to get items in different bag ?

Hi there

I have bullets for my gun but they are not in the ammo group how can i do this ?

Thks ahaead M
07-22-08, 03:51 AM   #2
Carz
nUI User-Supporter

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you have the right bag there two types of bag one is for bullets and the other is for arrows

the one you are looking for is call ammo pouch NOT QUIVER
07-22-08, 04:32 AM   #3
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Carz View Post
Do you have the right bag there two types of bag one is for bullets and the other is for arrows

the one you are looking for is call ammo pouch NOT QUIVER
Carzyed is looking for health ;x
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)
07-22-08, 07:28 AM   #4
Meroippi
A Fallenroot Satyr
I mean when i hit b then i see then i want the bullets in fe the pinpointed or another which i dont see.

Thks & Greetzz
07-22-08, 09:52 AM   #5
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Meroippi View Post
I mean when i hit b then i see <image removed> then i want the bullets in fe the pinpointed or another which i dont see.

Thks & Greetzz

Do you own an ammo pouch??? If you don't they wont show up under ammo (I think). Baggins will only classify ammo that is in an ammo pouch or a quiver as ammo (someone correct me if I am wrong).
07-22-08, 01:33 PM   #6
Carz
nUI User-Supporter

Originally Posted by Mera_LaCroisadeEcarlate View Post
Carzyed is looking for health ;x
i am not i dont kno wat your talking bout lol
07-22-08, 02:22 PM   #7
iocontrol
A Fallenroot Satyr
In the top right of the Mazzle dashboard, there's the text that says "MazzleUI" ... click that - not the top right corner but the text - and it should bring up the micro-menu with your bags & keyring.

If you do not have an ammo pouch in a slot on the bag bar, Baggins will not "organize" or otherwise place your bullets into the Ammo category.

Likewise, if you do not put a quiver on this bar and you have arrows, the arrows will not be orgnized accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by iocontrol : 07-22-08 at 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling
07-22-08, 02:29 PM   #8
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Not to change the subject or anything .. I did notice you had 19 errors in the bugsack (upper left corner)

I don't use Mazzle so I'm not to sure if it is normal for Mazzle but it is something you might want to look into ...

On topic ... yeah you need to purchase an Ammo Pouch .. otherwise ammo will not categorize correctly ... also it is suggested to get an ammo pouch as it will add to your abilities as the pouched usually have small enchantments on them.
07-22-08, 02:41 PM   #9
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
Not to change the subject or anything .. I did notice you had 19 errors in the bugsack (upper left corner)

I don't use Mazzle so I'm not to sure if it is normal for Mazzle but it is something you might want to look into ...

On topic ... yeah you need to purchase an Ammo Pouch .. otherwise ammo will not categorize correctly ... also it is suggested to get an ammo pouch as it will add to your abilities as the pouched usually have small enchantments on them.
Except that a warrior shouldn't really be doing ranged attacks all that much and as such will only be carrying one or two stacks of bullets/arrows at any given time, so it would be wasteful to get rid of all the bag space that could be used for other things.

However, I do think that with that mod, you would have to have an ammo pouch for it to show up in the "ammo" group, though I could be wrong. Do you know what bag mod it is? One of those 20 errors might be a bag mod error, too. :P
07-23-08, 01:38 AM   #10
Meroippi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ok thks, i get the point.
And those errors i take care of it was because i installed a newer version of cartographer with all components in the mainmap and i didn't delete the other (old) cartographer maps in my addon folder .
Thks & Greetz M

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How to get items in different bag ?