07-27-18, 08:36 AM   #1
fscranton
A Kobold Labourer
Unable to use with 8.0 pre-patch

I downloaded the most recent update and when I go in it says my maps is version 8.0 but my quests is 7.3. I tried to shut off all my other addons except for those two and it still will not load. I know y'all are working hard to get this updated for the new expansion but I was just curious will quest be working soon? I absolutely love what y'all do and this makes questing and using the maps so much easier. Thank you for everything y'all do.
07-27-18, 03:29 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by fscranton View Post
I downloaded the most recent update and when I go in it says my maps is version 8.0 but my quests is 7.3. I tried to shut off all my other addons except for those two and it still will not load. I know y'all are working hard to get this updated for the new expansion but I was just curious will quest be working soon? I absolutely love what y'all do and this makes questing and using the maps so much easier. Thank you for everything y'all do.
U need to update Quests module use Curse/Twitch client with Alpha version enabled on Carbonite.Quest module.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Unable to use with 8.0 pre-patch