11-17-08, 01:09 AM   #1
TheRealArkayn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A different kind of action bar mod...

I would like to state that I have absolutely no experience with programming whatsoever.

That being said, I am looking for an action bar mod that will allow to continue stacking 5 bars, but with a twist. I use shift+up/down to access all my bars and their hotkeys. I am looking for a bar mod that when I scroll to the next bar, my top bar doesn't change. The bars stay exactly as they are, but a different bar gets highlighted to show me which bar is active. Think of a Jeopardy! board with a yellow highlight around a whole row. That's what I want.

Can anyone tell me if one exists that will do this, or do I have to commission someone to write it?
11-17-08, 03:27 AM   #2
asgord
A Defias Bandit
i believe bartender allows locking and scolling bars
11-17-08, 09:32 AM   #3
TheRealArkayn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Nah, I've been using bartender as my mod of choice, but it's not doing what I want it to.

I don't know how else to explain what I want a bar mod to do. I should just take a couple screenies and link them somewhere, but I have to go get moved into my new place right now. I'll probably post a better explanation later today.

Thanks!
11-17-08, 01:06 PM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

I know what you mean, and y my knowledge such a mod doesn't exist. I wished for something like this as well, mainly on my pala before I discovered BindPad.
Now I just bound most stuff, and everything I rarely use is on a single bar at the bottom of my screen. :P

I'll look around a bit though.
08-08-10, 11:14 AM   #5
Amonchakad
A Kobold Labourer
Hello everyone, sorry for necroing such an old thread, but over the last 6 hours I've been looking everywhere for an addon that does exactly what the OP says...does anyone know of one now?
08-08-10, 11:27 AM   #6
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No, there is no such addon.
If you're really nifty with kgPanels you can possibly achieve something like this, but I'm unsure
08-08-10, 06:24 PM   #7
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
http://www.wowwiki.com/API_GetActionBarPage
Event: "ACTIONBAR_PAGE_CHANGED"

However, as soon as you activate bar 5,6 and 3 and 4 then you will only be able to change to page 1 or 2 (at least with the blizzard actionbars).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A different kind of action bar mod...