Quantcast
Playing Around With RealUI! - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-14, 11:06 AM   #1
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 246
Playing Around With RealUI!

So I got bored and started playing around with RealUI.

Loot..



Raid Manager based on Elvs


Chat Bubbles


Freebtip redone again. Better looking faction icons, and proper compare spacing with money text fix


Chat.. Not chatter



Overall realUI now runs nice.. I noticed at the start a major fps change all the time. Not sure if it is a leak in an old addon setting or something but something was dropping the FPS to 10-15 for me. I also changed the main font to Francois One.. Better looking font.
__________________
Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 11-02-14 at 11:12 AM.
  Reply With Quote
11-02-14, 11:42 AM   #2
benzy
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
Really nice . How did you change the font ?
  Reply With Quote
11-02-14, 01:50 PM   #3
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Sexy work as always, KKthnx

That is a nice looking font, free too. Good find.

Would love to implement some of these changes if you're willing?
  Reply With Quote
11-02-14, 02:55 PM   #4
Massiveunit
A Black Drake
 
Massiveunit's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 81
kk,
Plz release those to nib for update.
Massive
  Reply With Quote
11-02-14, 04:41 PM   #5
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 246
Nib you know I always do this and show it off so you will implement some of it! Ill send you everything. Might take you time to sort it all out how you want but I've laid it all out for you. Give me a bit and I will pack it all up for you sir.
__________________
Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.
  Reply With Quote
11-02-14, 04:52 PM   #6
tsompanis
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
tsompanis's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 26
So glad you guys cooperate like this. Not many devs do it.
Cheers, waiting for the results!

Suggestion: Is it possible to implement some kinds of options while installing the UI?
Like, some people may like the Kk's chat bubbles, some will like the default (current ones, like me)
Can we have an option to choose, some of those changes, if it's possible ofc.
  Reply With Quote
11-02-14, 04:57 PM   #7
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Kkthnx View Post
Nib you know I always do this and show it off so you will implement some of it! Ill send you everything. Might take you time to sort it all out how you want but I've laid it all out for you. Give me a bit and I will pack it all up for you sir.
Awesome


Originally Posted by tsompanis View Post
So glad you guys cooperate like this. Not many devs do it.
Cheers, waiting for the results!

Suggestion: Is it possible to implement some kinds of options while installing the UI?
Like, some people may like the Kk's chat bubbles, some will like the default (current ones, like me)
Can we have an option to choose, some of those changes, if it's possible ofc.
I'll see if some options can be added to the RealUI config panels.
  Reply With Quote
11-04-14, 12:34 PM   #8
Massiveunit
A Black Drake
 
Massiveunit's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 81
Nib,
Did u get files? Any eta on them being implemented?
thxs,
Massive
  Reply With Quote
11-04-14, 01:22 PM   #9
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Yep, Kkthnx delivered the goods. As for ETA, maybe a week or two.
  Reply With Quote
11-04-14, 01:38 PM   #10
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 246
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Nib,
Did u get files? Any eta on them being implemented?
thxs,
Massive
He has to go through all my crap way of doing things. But he is working on it. I have been watching the commits. he is working as fast as he can! Just be prepared!
__________________
Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.
  Reply With Quote
11-04-14, 05:26 PM   #11
tsompanis
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
tsompanis's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Yep, Kkthnx delivered the goods. As for ETA, maybe a week or two.
Awesome! Can't wait for the results!
Any chance for an earlier release? (Not with KK's mods - I wish we had the mark icons back in unit frames)
Or just the unitframe file for that job..
From th other hand, a readonly access to repo would be fantastic! lol
Originally Posted by Kkthnx View Post
He has to go through all my crap way of doing things. But he is working on it. I have been watching the commits. he is working as fast as he can! Just be prepared!
Thanks for your contribution mate!

Last edited by tsompanis : 11-04-14 at 05:29 PM.
  Reply With Quote
11-10-14, 03:45 AM   #12
zenaku
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 8
Thumbs up

Those are some nice changes! I came here to the forums to see if there was any updated info about XLoot and RealUI and KK's version looks like a mashup of the two. Just what I was looking for! Can't wait for the update!

Thanks for putting out such an awesome UI and working with others to keep making it more awesome! Keep up the great work!

Gonna check out that font too. I've been using PT Sans Narrow, and this looks like a nice change.
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Playing Around With RealUI!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off