07-25-07, 06:51 PM   #1
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Pet Bar help for Druid (chess event and shartuul)

Hey! Thanks for Mazzle!

Point me to where I'm missing it? I can't get a pet bar to come up for specials like the Chess Event in Karazhan, and I want to try the Shatuur event in Blade's Edge but don't wish to lose a rune in a failed attempt.

When I do the chess event, I can move using Ctrl 1 and other basic pet commands, but never get a pet bar. I checked Bongos, and it's option to display pet bars is checked.

Just not sure what I'm missing and don't want to break anything. I searched for this here, but I think the other person who asked it asked two questions and I did not see this one answered.

Help?

Last edited by Moonsong : 07-26-07 at 09:11 AM.
07-27-07, 06:45 PM   #2
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Ok, got it, thanks. Even though no one replied to me, I took that as a sign I had not searched well enough and did find the answers in Mazzle forums. Let that be a lesson to ye

Making sure Bongos is set to show pet bars, and telling it to unlock and edit bars does help locate the bar. It showed at Chess and worked fine.

And it's..."Shartuul."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet Bar help for Druid (chess event and shatuur)