01-29-08, 10:07 AM   #61
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What Xinh says is true, but I don't see the point. The Mazzifier can already disable things for you much more intelligently, i.e. you don't have to worry about dependencies or figuring out which add-ons do what. That's one of its core functions.
01-30-08, 03:52 AM   #62
|-Husky-|
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post
What Xinh says is true, but I don't see the point. The Mazzifier can already disable things for you much more intelligently, i.e. you don't have to worry about dependencies or figuring out which add-ons do what. That's one of its core functions.
Thanks mate (same to the guy one posting after mine)!

Well the thing is that I already disabled a lot over the "menu" but I am a newbie so I am not very deep into all these Addons.

But I think I found a good solution for me!

Now I will install the UI for my 2nd Char, too ...

I am looking forward!

Peña Atlética Centuria Germana - Deutschlands Atlético Fanclub Nr.1 - http://www.atleticomadrid.de
03-01-08, 09:55 PM   #63
Solpandor
A Defias Bandit
Ugh, my limited patience

So, my friends tell me about MazzleUI and I decide to download it and once I start installing, it doesn't turn out like it should, methinks. The little Gnome froze or something and it isn't completing the installation. I guess I should drop the errors I got from the bugsack:

[2008/03/01 21:37:29-3-x1]: DBM_API\API.lua:1252: attempt to call method 'SetFont' (a nil value)
DBM_API\API.lua:1277: in function `OnEvent'
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

---
[2008/03/01 21:37:35-3-x1]: Cartographer-r41974\Cartographer.lua:681: attempt to index field 'playerModel' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-40905 (Ace2):919: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:912>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):232: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>

---
[2008/03/01 21:37:58-3-x1]: FuBar_VolumeFu-2.0.25931\VolumeFu.lua:156: Couldn't find CVar named 'MasterVolume'
FuBar_VolumeFu-2.0.25931\VolumeFu.lua:156: in main chunk
!!Warmup\Warmup.lua:64: in function <Interface\AddOns\!!Warmup\Warmup.lua:58>
<in C code>: in function `pcall'
FuBar-33424\FuBar.lua:625: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:620>
FuBar-33424\FuBar.lua:887: in function `LoadPlugin'
FuBar-33424\FuBar.lua:1015: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1007>
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):329: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:310>

---
[2008/03/01 21:38:00-3-x1]: DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Set.lua:167: attempt to call global 'UnitIsCivilian' (a nil value)
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:913: in function `DUF_Initialize_RaceIcon'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:354: in function `DUF_Initialize_AllFrames'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:52: in function `initFunction'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:249: in function `DiscordLib_Initialize'
DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:163: in function `DiscordLib_Main_OnUpdate'
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

---

[2008/03/01 21:38:00-3-x1]: DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_StatusBars.lua:267: attempt to compare nil with number
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_StatusBars.lua:122: in function `DUF_PetXPBar_Update'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Main.lua:275: in function `DUF_Main_OnUpdate'
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

---
[2008/03/01 21:38:26-3-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:342: Couldn't find CVar named 'statusBarText'

---
[2008/03/01 21:43:48-3-x1]: Glory-2.0-42007 (GloryLib):1914: attempt to call method 'assert' (a nil value)
Glory-2.0-42007 (GloryLib):1943: in function <Interface\AddOns\GloryLib\Glory-2.0\Glory-2.0.lua:1941>
(tail call): ?:
FuBar_HonorFu-2.0.37103\HonorFu.lua:678: in function `OnTooltipUpdate'
FuBarPlugin-2.0-40928:364: in function `runChildren'
Tablet-2.0-41876 (TabletLib):2355: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0-41876 (TabletLib):2399: in function `Open'
Tablet-2.0-41876 (TabletLib):2533: in function <Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2527>
FuBarPlugin-2.0-40928:413: in function <...\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:412>

---

Don't know if that'd help or not, so I'll add a Screen shot, too.

03-25-08, 02:30 PM   #64
shadowspa
A Kobold Labourer

help

I downloaded it but it sais:'missing dependacy:Ace2(and some other names)and i downloaded Ace2 and now it sais by Ace2:incompatible and MAzzleUI is still missing dependacy
03-26-08, 01:32 AM   #65
ArchaicVampyre
A Murloc Raider

Another new fan....so to speak

Originally Posted by shadowspa View Post
I downloaded it but it sais:'missing dependacy:Ace2(and some other names)and i downloaded Ace2 and now it sais by Ace2:incompatible and MAzzleUI is still missing dependacy
As above I noted the same problem. Four of the addons listed for Mazzle say Missing Depenency. Upon closer examination three of the four require the MazzleUI to function properly in order to sustain them. In cheking that out the missing depedencies are as follows:

Ace2
Babble-2.2
BanziaLib
Metrognome
Discord Unit Frames
RosterLib

I found Ace2, Metrognome, and Discord Unitframs from other addons or as stand alones, but to now avail. As the above poster stated, they are classed as Incompatable. What can we do to fix this? I've attempted to enter the three I found in Mazzle UI under C:/Worldofwarcarft/interface/addons/MazzleUI but the same result ensues.

Please help Mazzlefizz. I've fallen in love with your UI and am dissatisfied with all other UIs I find.
03-27-08, 03:39 AM   #66
ArchaicVampyre
A Murloc Raider

Question A follow up

I did a bit more searching and found DTards 2.3 addon pack for the MazzleUI and manage to get it working. Still trying to tinker with everything to get it the way I want it, but there is ONE major problem. The 3D display won't come up. It shows the pedistool (sp? Sry its 4:38 am my time) but the target doesn't appear, nor does my character. Not sure what to do....any advice?
04-24-08, 01:35 AM   #67
castun
A Kobold Labourer
Functionality problems

Ok so let me start by saying that I like the concept for this UI. The problem is that when I installed it today hardly anything works. I don't have any buttons in the correct spots. None of my buttons that were on the original wow ui main bar appeared nor can I find them. Where are they and how can I access them? Also none of the 3d images are showing up and the frames are all out of whack for party and raid options. Any advice on these topics?? thanks
04-24-08, 04:35 AM   #68
griffin224
Premium Member

Awesome that you are all wanting to use MAzzle, but do us all a favor and read the directions on 1. the download page and the pages that it links, and 2. the directions on the first page of the incredibly long thread Patch 2.4 bugfix thread

Then let everyone know how it works. Ok?

04-28-08, 12:18 PM   #69
Gnorrogh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Already done all those steps, and I can't get the mazzifier to finish... :O It stops at the Blizzard thing... No idea why tho... :S I really love MazzleUI and I've never had any problems with it before..
04-29-08, 11:14 AM   #70
zxxwulfgarxxz
A Defias Bandit
well

i cant seem 2 get it 2 work eather i have the same problem as Solpandor the exact sam problem help us man @_@ we miss are ui
04-29-08, 10:57 PM   #71
Khazot
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy MAzzle me...PLEASE!!!

I am having a devil of a time trying to get mazzle to work on this computer, I am running XP Pro and no matter what I do, I can not get Mazzle to initially load, I have tried everything on the boards, including clearing out all add-ons and starting from scratch. Still it won't let me even begin to Mazzify.

It is strange because I was able to install it with minimal problems on my girlfriend's mac book pro, though there were issues due probably to the latest update?

Any suggestions?
I am sure I am not giving enough info for any real help so if anyone can let me know what pertinent is needed to actually fix this.

Ug.
04-29-08, 11:00 PM   #72
Khazot
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by castun View Post
Ok so let me start by saying that I like the concept for this UI. The problem is that when I installed it today hardly anything works. I don't have any buttons in the correct spots. None of my buttons that were on the original wow ui main bar appeared nor can I find them. Where are they and how can I access them? Also none of the 3d images are showing up and the frames are all out of whack for party and raid options. Any advice on these topics?? thanks

I had that exact same problem on a mac book pro. I hope someone answers it.
05-01-08, 04:29 AM   #73
Gnorrogh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ya, well, it's not only on MacBook, it's got the same error on Windows, guess it's something wrong with the addon package that someone made (can't remember his name :P). Since it's an error with the Blizzard addons for some weird reason. o.O
05-01-08, 09:11 AM   #74
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Ok. I hate to ask, but did you download and extract all THREE files that Mazzle lists on the first page of this thread? Currently, MazzleUI consists of these three downloads and those must be installed first before you can move onto the fixes listed in the 2.4 Fix thread.

Also, there's an issue with banzai library that is just a renaming thing. Search for that and it'll tell you how to overcome that small issue.
05-01-08, 11:26 PM   #75
Khazot
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation All three in the bag.

Originally Posted by Banalina902 View Post
Ok. I hate to ask, but did you download and extract all THREE files that Mazzle lists on the first page of this thread? Currently, MazzleUI consists of these three downloads and those must be installed first before you can move onto the fixes listed in the 2.4 Fix thread.

Also, there's an issue with banzai library that is just a renaming thing. Search for that and it'll tell you how to overcome that small issue.
Yup, all 3 files. As I was meticulously reading through DeTard's instructions I noticed he wrote there should be no Blizzard UI's, well I noticed as it is loading up it installs them and they are in the folder before your char enters the world, before the Mazzifier can ever load up. Could that be the problem?

This is ridiculous, I have spent as much time as I have trying to get this to work that it has come to just damn stubbornness that has me still trying to install.
05-02-08, 02:18 AM   #76
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Khazot View Post
Yup, all 3 files. As I was meticulously reading through DeTard's instructions I noticed he wrote there should be no Blizzard UI's, well I noticed as it is loading up it installs them and they are in the folder before your char enters the world, before the Mazzifier can ever load up. Could that be the problem?
No, that's not the problem. WoW will recreate those folders if they're not there. He just meant that they shouldn't be in any of the zip files.
05-02-08, 03:37 PM   #77
Gnorrogh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Any ideas about the problem, Mazzle? :P
05-02-08, 05:07 PM   #78
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Your description simply said that none of the basic things work. You also did not cite any specific error messages. With as little information as I have, my guess is that you didn't follow the direction correctly and overlooked something.
05-03-08, 08:58 AM   #79
Gnorrogh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I don't get any real error messages, The mazzifier just stops at "something... Blizzard" when I try to mazzify.
05-04-08, 05:45 PM   #80
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Gnorrogh View Post
I don't get any real error messages, The mazzifier just stops at "something... Blizzard" when I try to mazzify.
After you click "Mazzify me" if you don't see the "Finish casting the spell" button underneath the cute little gnome then check your bugsack it will be located on your fubar. and copy those errors into your post. simply stating it didn't work and it kind made a vroom noise isn't very helpful at all it could be any number of issues at that point also i would go step by step through this thread http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13731 and verify that you follow all steps 100% even if you think "i shouldn't have to do that" do it anyway. start out with a clean addons and WTF directory.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 1.11 Core