08-30-06, 12:59 AM   #1
Prie
A Kobold Labourer
Group Heal

Hi there guys.

I have a request about a mod that is no long in service, It's called GROUP HEAL, to me it was the BEST Priest mod out there for healing.

With the new update to wow the mod hasn't worked right and was wandering if someone could take a look at it and get it current?

if you need the files I can supply them.
Please help a fellow priest out and drop me a line if someone could.

Thank you

Prie
08-30-06, 05:36 AM   #2
Ashenra
A Murloc Raider
Agree

I agree 100% this is THE Mod for priests in a group for sure...simple ,easy ,and clean.
I AM using it with the 1.12 patch ...just changed the .toc to refelct the latest patch #.
If it is not working for you try changing the .toc, if still unable to use try turning OFF the "Auto Self Cast" in the Interface Options on your screen when you hit "Esc" key.
Hope it helps ..but would be Super if someone with the right knowledge would take over this Mod to be sure it just doesn't Dissappear from sight in the next few patches.
09-05-06, 11:43 PM   #3
Arusuran
A Kobold Labourer

Hmm, If your good with modding, you could probally just modify the Decursive to do heals. I have no idea how you can do it, but you can try
09-06-06, 12:43 AM   #4
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
As the developer of GroupHeal, I must say that I am still here. GroupHeal is fully compatible with 1.12 as it currently stands. I use it regularly. There are currently some issues around further development that I would like to resolve, but I will try to get a bug fix version out soon.

Last edited by Esamynn : 09-06-06 at 12:46 AM. Reason: spelling
09-07-06, 10:25 AM   #5
Tanek
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by jbcc
As the developer of GroupHeal, I must say that I am still here. GroupHeal is fully compatible with 1.12 as it currently stands. I use it regularly. There are currently some issues around further development that I would like to resolve, but I will try to get a bug fix version out soon.

Awesome! not sure what I would do without this mod.
02-26-07, 11:13 PM   #6
danbastin
A Defias Bandit
How goes the Groupheal 2.0 update? This mod is the best healing mod ive been able to find, i can't find any replacement for it, and since i used it so much before ive pretty much nerfed my effective healing without it :P Any news would be excellent.
03-13-07, 03:09 PM   #7
CromWP
A Defias Bandit
Premium Member
Greetings,

yes I agree with everyone that without the GroupHeal mod, it's very hard to keep up.

I keep faith and we all will see the light of an improved for BC ready GH...

Cheers,

CromWP

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Group Heal