04-04-14, 12:18 PM   #1
Drena
A Murloc Raider
Map Co-ordinates

Hello all, can anyone help me get me enlarge my map co-ordinates. I see it in the carbonite list on the side of mt screen ( but barely ) so i want to bring it out onto my screen and enlarge it. I have it enlarged for some of my char's but have completely for gotten how I did it. So I would greatly appreciate, if anyone knows. How to do it...Oh! I'm using TomTom if that factors in.

Here's hoping

Mely

04-05-14, 02:35 PM   #2
Docsavage
A Murloc Raider
Did you change the scale of the carbonite map so it looks bigger? Can you give a screen shot of what you are talking abut.

04-05-14, 05:34 PM   #3
Drena
A Murloc Raider
Map co-ordinates

Not sure how to do a screen shot and post it. But to give you a better explanation..As you look at your screen where the carbonite is featured, you will see the clock and all your other addons well there is a icon that is for the co-ordinates position in game..That's what I'm trying to enlarge so I can read it.. I have tried going to the tomtom add on to see if there is an option but no luck..So if you could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks in anticipation

Mely

04-06-14, 08:08 AM   #4
Drena
A Murloc Raider
Map Co-ordinates

OK found out what the problem is.Carbonite was interfering with the TomTom program. I just went into my addon's and disconnected Carbonite, back into the game and I was able to adjust anything and all in Tomtom. I then returned to addons,turned Carbonite back on, then back into game and there was my map co-ordinate box (X-Y frames) so all is good.

So it looks as if there is a problem with the two programs working together in this particular area.

Mely is happy

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map Co-ordinates