08-16-18, 06:34 PM   #1
Kaleesh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Addon that alters the appearance of the Watch/Quest Tracker frame?

So, for BFA I've been working on making my usual UI a bit more minimalistic to appreciate the visuals during questing, and the one thing I haven't been able to work out is the quest tracker. Chunky, bigger than it needs to be, uninteresting font, etc...

Many addons exist that change how it looks, but all of the ones I've found are overhauls, like DiabolicUI and somesuch (I love it, but otherwise it's not one for minimalism), the kind of addon that breaks entirely if you try to remove its other modifications. (I suppose ripping features out of DiabolicUI might be possible, but I'm not nearly enough of a coder to do this.)

Searching hasn't turned up much, so in case I'm not searching in the right places with the right keywords I'd like to ask if any of you know of one-- either standalone, or part of a larger addon that lets you disable all of its other features.
08-16-18, 09:57 PM   #2
briskman3000
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Two that I've used in the past are Sorha's Quest Log and Monkey Quest. Not sure if they've been updated for BfA though.
08-16-18, 10:00 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is one I have been using this expansion .. I am liking it so far.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...rojectID=87944
08-18-18, 01:03 PM   #4
feraldrood
A Theradrim Guardian

I'd recommend https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...veTracker.html

does not include inherent font change support (probably modifiable through lua) or scrolling functions, but very well coded and lightweight

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon that alters the appearance of the Watch/Quest Tracker frame?