View Poll Results: Would you like to see a cross-realm AH?
Yes, definatley! 8 38.10%
Maybe... 4 19.05%
No, definatley not! 9 42.86%
Undecided / Don't care 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

07-30-06, 01:38 PM   #1
Mju
A Defias Bandit

Question What are the Chances of...

A cross-realm Auction House?

We have a cross-realm Battleground system forthcoming, who's to say that a cross-realm AH won't be coming soon?

What's everyone's views on this? Personally I think it'd be really cool, but at the same time we could get an AH overload and crash the whole thing... what do you think?
07-30-06, 02:25 PM   #2
Rhum
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
every server has a different economy os i dont see it happening for now
07-30-06, 02:26 PM   #3
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
It would be neat but I doubt all the servers have the same economy so something like this could really throw things off to where some servers wouldn’t be able to afford anything and other servers things are insanely cheap. I think something like this would need to be done from the launch of a game.
07-30-06, 03:26 PM   #4
Tigon
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually, this could really help to stabalize the economy on all servers.. While it's true that the first few months would be total hell for some of the more "poor" servers, and heaven for the rich ones eventually things would even out. With 100x more the people to compete with, prices will surley fall and eventually even out. How long that would take, and where things even out can't be known.. but, in theory, it could help to stabalize things
08-01-06, 07:53 AM   #5
Kelli of the Medusa
A Murloc Raider

Sounds like an excellent opportunity for multi-server money laundering for gold farmers. I don't think this game will have the neccessary life span that would be needed in order to equalize the exsisting economies accross all the servers. The economies on the more active servers will flourish while the economies on the less active servers will degrade rapidly, resulting in players wanting to migrate to the more successful servers...
09-15-06, 10:07 PM   #6
Legs
A Kobold Labourer

Exclamation

I don't think so... there would be a lot of lag! And I don't think that we need more lag!

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » What are the Chances of...