09-12-09, 12:23 PM   #1
DrDemon6661
A Murloc Raider

Pally Tank/Heals UI Needed

I'm a noob when it comes to this...

I'm a Dual Spec'ed Prot/Heals Pally. I'm looking for a light-weight, minimal, Low mem hogging UI that will encompass a few needed Addons:

1. Pally Power
2. Quickmark or SimpleMark
3. Recount
4. Some kind of FPS and System load stuff
5. Auctionator or Auctioneer
6. A great 5, 10, and 25 Raid frame layout
7. Decursive
8. Chinchilla
9. A Quick heal system that is geared towards dummies like me
10. and Finally..... An easy to use Mail/Bank Mod

That Being said, (Yes, I'm a complete Dumb-ass) I've searched High and Wide for a Great UI for pallies and have met with great failure.
Most Tanking UI's seem to be geared towards Warrior tanks with little to no adjustment towards us AOE tanks .... Or the Screen is SOOO Cluttered, I can't tell day from Night!

Any and all Help would be greatly Appreciative, most all my pally brothers and sisters in arms would probably worship the ground you walk on!!!

PLS HELP!!!!
09-12-09, 02:14 PM   #2
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Personally I think Alza UI works quite well for any spec/class, you can just add Pallypower and anything else you want to it.
But the best is of course to make your own UI, that way you can tailor it to fit your needs

Edit: Led++ has posted a UI on this site as well, and I know that he plays/played a prot paladin so maybe his UI would fit you.

Last edited by Vraan : 09-12-09 at 02:16 PM.
09-14-09, 02:37 AM   #3
shkm
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Realistically, any good UI should work just as well for all classes/specs. Of course you may wish to include an extra addon (PallyPower, for example) depending on class, but that's about it. You could quite easily craft your own:

1. *
2. *
3. *
4. Some lite choices, countless LDB plugins
5. *
6. Grid is always a good choice if you'd like a quick, customisable setup
7. *
8. *
9. Clique
10. Depends on what you're after specifically. BetterInbox is great for mail, and if it's your bank's layout you're worried about, Bagnon is an excellent universal choice.

* Download the addon you mentioned

For the record, I play a tankadin as main (retri offspec) and a resto shaman alt and my UI works just fine for any role.
09-14-09, 04:24 AM   #4
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just go trough the list of minimal or graphical compilations and take something you like. You can also sort the list by date or downloads which would result in a very actual UI and/or very popular UI.
09-14-09, 08:46 AM   #5
zero-kill
A Firelord

I use LUI for my pally, just add Quickmark and you're golden.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Pally Tank/Heals UI Needed