Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-16-14, 05:36 AM   #1
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
oUF_Phanx simple modifications

Hey there!

Im very new to Lua and currently never had to use it because i found a way to work around. To be honest im very good in skipping things im not into :'D overall i was looking for a simple good looking UF and guess what? I couldnt find anything that i could compare with Elv so i got two options. Using just the UI out of Elv or using oUF. As you can read in the title i decided to use Phanx's awesome oUF based UI.

Now i got some things i would like to change.

1: Buffs. I hate to have like 7 different buff trackers so it would be smart use just one. The Aura adding tool in Phanx's Ui is very cool but the default ones are missing so i basicly would like to delete them or is it worth just adding them into the tool if you want to manage them?

2: The border of the buffs in Phanx's UI. Im using Masque and would like to have the same look for every spell so i need to change every other icon to Phanx's style. Is it possible to import that style somehow to Masque?

3: Bossframe debuffs. I didnt raid with Phanx for now but i definitly need a Ui that for example colors the frames of bosses blue if i have to dispell them. As an example "Norushen" if you do the Test of Reliance you get the 3 allies in the Bossframe and i would like to get the one with the debuff colored. Is that possible by default in Phanx or does it need modifications?

Sorry for my bad english and the very "easy" questions. Didnt want to waste your time! :3

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » oUF_Phanx simple modifications