12-08-09, 05:57 PM   #1
EniacTR
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Arrow Leadem 2.0.0 Released

After a veeeeery long time, I decided to update my addon. Well, I have been using it already for a very long time, and thought about adding some new features.

The reason I needed such an addon is, I can do pretty much all kinds of assignments I require, now with version 2.0.0 I can save a bunch of sets of assignments and load them depending on the situation. I can assign, tanking, healing, dps, some crowd control. Also I can set custom keybindings for the targets, and if I change the icons on the addon (or load anoter set of assignments) my keybindings for the icons would also be updated automatically.

With the new version, I had more control on the assignment list, I am now able to rearrange the list without the requirement of removing and readding the items. Also I can now assign multiple sources for target mobs or missions. The last but not least change is that I can lock the editing of the list, so that it won't be changed accidentally.

The classic features include the announcement of the list to any channel including custom channels. If you have a target, and you are creating a new assignment, the names are selected automatically. Also you can select a party/raid member from a combo box or you can select a predefined role or action from the lists. And if a mob or a person dies while in combat, the name of that person or mob will have a "dead" mark near it, so you can better see which target would need attention. Additionally, one can announce a next target to the announcement channel.

Well, I would really appreciate any kinds of comments or suggestions. I needed such an addon, that would be great if somebody else needs something like this one, and I would be glad if you could tell me whether you like it or not.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...56-Leadem.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Leadem 2.0.0 Released