10-18-16, 12:03 PM   #1
tanithseh1011
A Kobold Labourer
Post Quest feature help

First and foremost I love this addon! I haven't played WOW in a few years but I have always loved the Carbonite addon.

Unfortunately when I installed it today for the first time in a few years I have they lovely map but the quest log is the games default one. Everything seems to be installed correctly as the map function works just fine. But I really don't enjoy the games default quest tracker.

Does anyone know why I may be having this issue and how to solve it?

Thanks!

~Tanith
10-18-16, 06:56 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I've moved your thread to the Carbonite forums. I don't use the addon, but I believe you need the Carbonite Quests module installed, which is a separate download.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-18-16, 07:48 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try Carbonite from the Github repository. That has fixes that aren't in the released version.

https://github.com/mikepauer/Carbonite

By the way, Carbonite is now modular (thanks Seerah!) and if you're going to be questing, you're going to need the questing module (and the Maps, or main, module) at the least.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
10-18-16, 11:06 PM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tanithseh1011 View Post
First and foremost I love this addon! I haven't played WOW in a few years but I have always loved the Carbonite addon.

Unfortunately when I installed it today for the first time in a few years I have they lovely map but the quest log is the games default one. Everything seems to be installed correctly as the map function works just fine. But I really don't enjoy the games default quest tracker.

Does anyone know why I may be having this issue and how to solve it?

Thanks!

~Tanith
Please read this thread: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50887

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Quest feature help