08-16-23, 11:17 AM   #1
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Post hasteblast banned for uploading an addon

I know hasteblast who appears to have been recently banned for uploading content not their own.

This is the repository of the addon https://github.com/Hasteblast-WoW/bagnon-ui-mods and the source code seems to be original. It shows the money value of the trash items anchored under the Bagnon bags.

Should the name of the addon itself be changed to something else or marked as a plugin? I would very much like if you could review the project again
08-16-23, 11:26 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Hi Ketho,

My apologies as I deleted the project and banned hasteblast. I did so since it was a brand new account uploading an AddOn with the bagnon name with no description & from a block of ip's we've had trouble with just recently. I should have reached out to make sure so I certainly apologize.

If this is an patch or optional addon to Bagnon then you can find the main AddOn on our site, go to the optional files tab and upload it there. If not then please feel free to re-upload again but please include a description.

Sorry for the trouble!
08-16-23, 11:35 AM   #3
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh, okay. Thanks for looking at it again and for the fast response Dolby!

Looks like they should have at least added an description with images. I suppose it's a third party plugin but maybe they'll expand on it more. Including the Bagnon name sure will have triggered a few red flags 😅
08-16-23, 12:17 PM   #4
hasteblast
A Kobold Labourer
I’ve re-uploaded it - thank you for reviewing this, and please do let me know if there is anything else needed to provide all the relevant information for this addon.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » hasteblast banned for uploading an addon