09-09-16, 04:49 AM   #1
Vidrio
A Kobold Labourer
Add item to equipment set (on the fly)

Hi,

I can not see an addon which currently does this, I've tried all manner of search terms but don't seem to get the result I'm after. I'm hoping something already exists and/or is possible!

While leveling up a druid, I was running instances and getting a lot of loot for other specs and found it rather annoying and cumbersome to swap into those specs, put on all the newly aquired gear and save their equipment set.

I figured an easier way would be an addon which let me ctrl/alt/shift + right click an item and have a little menu pop out the side of the cursor (or just anywhere onscreen) and just list my sets and which one to add it to using check boxes (so you can have it for multiple sets ...feral/bear etc). Ideally the menu would also show what item I would be replacing.

Anyway, thats it.

Thanks
09-09-16, 05:55 PM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
I agree this would be a nice addition to even questing much less dungeon running.
09-09-16, 06:12 PM   #3
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
I agree this would be a nice addition to even questing much less dungeon running.

Your signature's domain (http://www.toonsig.com/) has been squatted I think :x
09-10-16, 10:07 AM   #4
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Thank you for that. I totally forgot I even had a signature saved.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Add item to equipment set (on the fly)