04-24-10, 12:57 PM   #1
Lezcrox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Vista + New UI. Nothing happends.

So. I want this new UI:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...loUI.html#info
Followed the instructions, he has posted on YouTube, and ive followed the instructs some asked in Help.
Ive been reading in the FAQ, and tried that to.

I "searched" for World of Warcraft on my C: and i found a map. Deleted that one. Still nothing happends.
Ive installed Wow at D:
After i read the FAQ i got an idea.. My path WAS D:/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.... So I changed the first Wow into "WoW".

Ive tried reediting my server name in the UI i downloaded to Frostmane, and Frostmane PVP.

My Computer has this "problem"
There is only 20 GB space on my C:
So Everything i install i have to install on the D:
Dont know if that changed anything.

No mather what UI i download its the same. After i type the /reflux .......
it "loads" it, but the screen is still messed up.

You asked for alot of information.. here it is..

Hoping for some help as i really want this!
Regards!

Last edited by Lezcrox : 04-24-10 at 12:59 PM.
04-24-10, 01:39 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If the addons are there but you (apparently) dont have access to the saved variables, its most commonly caused by an improper account name when renaming the ACCOUNTNAME folder.

Make sure its the actual name of your account and not your battle.net log in name.

A way to test this is to type in /reflux show

It should list a series of addons being emulated. If not then it is indeed something to do with the folders. You can also type in "/macaroon profiles" and see if the FinalfloUI profile is there.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
04-24-10, 02:35 PM   #3
Lezcrox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
If the addons are there but you (apparently) dont have access to the saved variables, its most commonly caused by an improper account name when renaming the ACCOUNTNAME folder.

Make sure its the actual name of your account and not your battle.net log in name.

A way to test this is to type in /reflux show

It should list a series of addons being emulated. If not then it is indeed something to do with the folders. You can also type in "/macaroon profiles" and see if the FinalfloUI profile is there.
i am pretty sure my account name is "Lezcrox" but i cant remember it.. in the folder ive named it: "LEZCROX"

Well. now i get the bars in the right place by writting what he tells me to to, and i get the right profiles in the macaroon.. but i dont have the black background around bars, and map is in cornor.. it doesnt look like the UI.

If i do the /reflux show 3 lines down it says nothing is being emulated..

Last edited by Lezcrox : 04-24-10 at 02:49 PM.
04-24-10, 04:43 PM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

It is possible that all the addons being used have their own profile system that reflux taps in to which it is designed to do so far as i understand it. The emulation is for addons that do not provide a profile system of their own. Its certainly not conclusive evidence.

If it does mention the name of the UI as a profile then Im lead to assume that this is the case.

However since the map is not moving nor is kgpanels setting up properly there is certainly an issue. It is possible though that it was in the packaging process.

To test type in /kgpanels config

You should see layouts at the top of the list on the left. Click that and see if there any layouts listed. Try activating one if you find any there. In theory there should be at least one.

If not i would first try replacing the WTF folder from the downloaded files again. A fresh download should eliminate the possibility something got corrupted in the process. If that doesn't work i would contact the author about which version you downloaded.

Let me know how it goes.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
04-25-10, 01:49 AM   #5
Lezcrox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It is possible that all the addons being used have their own profile system that reflux taps in to which it is designed to do so far as i understand it. The emulation is for addons that do not provide a profile system of their own. Its certainly not conclusive evidence.

If it does mention the name of the UI as a profile then Im lead to assume that this is the case.

However since the map is not moving nor is kgpanels setting up properly there is certainly an issue. It is possible though that it was in the packaging process.

To test type in /kgpanels config

You should see layouts at the top of the list on the left. Click that and see if there any layouts listed. Try activating one if you find any there. In theory there should be at least one.

If not i would first try replacing the WTF folder from the downloaded files again. A fresh download should eliminate the possibility something got corrupted in the process. If that doesn't work i would contact the author about which version you downloaded.

Let me know how it goes.
deletet the folders and startet all over..
NOW IT WORKS!
Thank you for great support.
04-25-10, 02:07 AM   #6
Lezcrox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Lezcrox View Post
deletet the folders and startet all over..
NOW IT WORKS!
Thank you for great support.
now i just have one more "problem"
How do i get the grid profile so i can heal? its not very clear to me, but it is texted in the addon info.
04-25-10, 02:22 AM   #7
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Glad you go it working =)

As for the grid part i haven't ever used the addon personally and the instructions mentioned there didn't make any sense to me either.

04-25-10, 02:32 AM   #8
Lezcrox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Glad you go it working =)

As for the grid part i haven't ever used the addon personally and the instructions mentioned there didn't make any sense to me either.
thanks for all the support.
04-25-10, 02:37 AM   #9
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Always glad to lend a hand.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Vista + New UI. Nothing happends.