08-12-07, 01:30 AM   #1
volvoguy4u
A Kobold Labourer
way to get my logitech controller to work?

Please some one out there atleast try to look into getting hand held game controllers to workin wow, like a logitech. Is it even possible.. im thinking not. since no one has done it to my knowledge .. although i have found one called alphagrip which the site its on says it works for wow. wonder how he did that. probably just made the keyboard handheld .. dont want to pay for his thing lol.. =( im poor sigh..

thanks
volvoguy4u
08-12-07, 07:47 AM   #2
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by volvoguy4u
Please some one out there atleast try to look into getting hand held game controllers to workin wow, like a logitech. Is it even possible.. im thinking not. since no one has done it to my knowledge .. although i have found one called alphagrip which the site its on says it works for wow. wonder how he did that. probably just made the keyboard handheld .. dont want to pay for his thing lol.. =( im poor sigh..

thanks
volvoguy4u
You have SetPoint? Just bind your controller's keys to buttons, and bind the buttons in WoW...

But why is this in the Author's Wish list subforum? You might have wonna read (and understood and abided by) this:

Wish List
A place for AUTHORS to post their requests to Blizzard about api functions/interface features for possible inclusion.
NOT for end users to post mod requests.

Last edited by Layrajha : 08-12-07 at 07:49 AM.
08-12-07, 08:12 AM   #3
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

This guy here is playing with a nintendo Wii controller, I saw this something like 8 months ago. No idea what technologies doing these days.

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 08-12-07 at 08:18 AM.
08-26-07, 09:50 PM   #4
bobmca91
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
wow i should try that lol

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Wish List » way to get my logitech controller to work?