12-10-14, 09:53 AM   #1
Darkspy
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Curse and minion

I noticed, and certainly the Minion does not display any other updates like curse. Have looked after today and all addons half are intended to not appear as update. Now I have updated the couple and had opened connect Curse and all the addons I've loaded with Minion, I had to download in Curse again.
12-10-14, 11:19 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Darkspy View Post
I noticed, and certainly the Minion does not display any other updates like curse. Have looked after today and all addons half are intended to not appear as update. Now I have updated the couple and had opened connect Curse and all the addons I've loaded with Minion, I had to download in Curse again.
Sorry, I've read this a few times and I'm not understanding what you're talking about.
12-10-14, 11:56 AM   #3
Darkspy
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I'm sorry. Had much to do and only written quickly xD

Just wanted to say the Curse longer available updates displays as Minion. For example: Minion Show me updates available that I can download. I open Curse and I see there that the loving charged addons allowed to download again and not only that but also what the Minion not show me
12-27-14, 10:20 AM   #4
ribeirobreno
A Murloc Raider
In my case the "download again" problem happens because the version numbers mismatch when they are indeed different versions and either minion, curse or both have a bad algorithm to determine which one is older. And also when the same version of the addon is flagged with a different number in each site in which case i'm pretty sure we can blame the developers...

What i do in this case is ignore the addon in one of the updaters. I'm also trying not to use curse anymore, and am removing addons for which i find a replacement elsewhere or can live without.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Curse and minion