Quantcast Missing: use quest items button? - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-18, 06:33 AM   #1
PoorPenny
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Question Missing: use quest items button?

I was trying to do a world quest which was to take a selfie at some locations around the Norwington Estate. However I was unable to locate the world quests selfie camera to use. Is there a setting I am missing which is supposed to display the quest item to use or something? I had to ultimately disable the carbonite quest addon in order for the default UI to show me the item to use. Will be kinda annoying if I have to do that every single time I run into a quest with an item to use.
  Reply With Quote
11-13-18, 06:39 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant
 
ircdirk's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by PoorPenny View Post
I was trying to do a world quest which was to take a selfie at some locations around the Norwington Estate. However I was unable to locate the world quests selfie camera to use. Is there a setting I am missing which is supposed to display the quest item to use or something? I had to ultimately disable the carbonite quest addon in order for the default UI to show me the item to use. Will be kinda annoying if I have to do that every single time I run into a quest with an item to use.
World Quest items are not supported at this time. U can find them in your inventory.
  Reply With Quote
11-13-18, 07:01 AM   #3
PoorPenny
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
World Quest items are not supported at this time. U can find them in your inventory.
Okay so next time it's a quest with an item to use, just check my bags for it? Okay that isn't so bad then, I can live with that.
Also, do you have any idea if support for world quest items will be added in the future?
  Reply With Quote
11-13-18, 07:20 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant
 
ircdirk's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 691
Originally Posted by PoorPenny View Post
Okay so next time it's a quest with an item to use, just check my bags for it? Okay that isn't so bad then, I can live with that.
Also, do you have any idea if support for world quest items will be added in the future?
Ill add it on the list, but cannot tell u when.
  Reply With Quote
11-13-18, 07:21 AM   #5
PoorPenny
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Ill add it on the list, but cannot tell u when.
k, thanks.
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Missing: use quest items button?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off