Today, 02:33 AM   #1
edwallace
A Kobold Labourer
How many of you enjoy the actual gameplay of WoW?

I see a disturbing amount of people talking as if Shadowlands didn't bring a lot of content or that the game lacks content in itself.

Witch we all of course know is a gigantic lie, there is oceans of stuff to do in WoW. Across 12 classes no less. And we're we ONLY to consider the newest patch, we have new seasons with new rewards, mythic and pvp. We have a new megadungeon and a brand new max length raid! Since when is that NOT enough?? Go get that +15 achivement, go get rank 1, go clear that curve.

But let's not consider the new patch, let's consider COD, FIFA, DOTA, for a split second, they are not worth comparing to WoW in any real sense but they do highlight a player base that just wants to play the game. It's always the same, content.

Not only does WoW have BGs and Arena as a direct comparison for endless content, we have mythic plus, thorghast, raids and legecy content.

Not only that there is a brand new revolutionary leveling system that allows you to play more than 15 years of game content as current content.

So I wonder, you the wow community reader, do you actually enjoy the gameplay in wow? Or do you just want a world in witch you can thrive? As more and more people bitch and complain about a lack of content, as more and more people do mount, transmog and pet runs, I'm really starting to doubt how much of the communy could give a fuck about our actual game play? Makes me sad.

On a finishing note, WoWs class design and depth is unrivaled, not even close. Every single MMO out there is half generic half anime weeb bootlicking and it shows. No one can compete with Blizzard no matter how hard they try. Rift, Wildstar, SWTOR, FF, GW, all sad attempts to grasp at what WoW has, never ever got close.

What exactly are you complaining about?

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Gameplay » How many of you enjoy the actual gameplay of WoW?