03-12-06, 04:10 AM   #1
include
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
tradeDispenser Discussion Board

ok guys...
may you just downloaded my tradeDispenser and you've got some errors, questions or user-requests.

i always try to fix bugs or answer your questions within 24hours, so please post them ASAP.
12-10-06, 07:19 AM   #2
filbe
A Kobold Labourer
First thing: great addon, been using it since months, it really makes trading water and food easy
But i have one problem: when i set the broadcast options to spam the RAID channel, it uses the PARTY channel instead. Everything else works fine, the raid channel is the only thing that doesn't work. Other people in my raid have the same problem, so maybe you could take a look at it, thanks
12-10-06, 07:45 AM   #3
Ohidosee
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by filbe
First thing: great addon, been using it since months, it really makes trading water and food easy
But i have one problem: when i set the broadcast options to spam the RAID channel, it uses the PARTY channel instead. Everything else works fine, the raid channel is the only thing that doesn't work. Other people in my raid have the same problem, so maybe you could take a look at it, thanks
Ya that's the only issue I currently seem to have, since the trading random object thing was resolved

Also, I just wanted to say thank you! thank you! thank you! This mod made my job as raiding mage so much easier, and I cant live without it so a million thanks !
01-18-07, 12:59 AM   #4
include
A Defias Bandit
fixed.
sorry - should watch this forum more often *G*
01-25-07, 01:43 PM   #5
Samasnier
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It would be nice if the "accept" button was changed to the top strata, so it's not partially obscurred by the trade window.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » tradeDispenser Discussion Board