01-09-06, 02:48 PM   #1
Roshumar
A Defias Bandit
DAB - Shapeshifting (Stealth/War Stances)

I looked at almost all the pages on the forums and really couldn't find a good post going into detail on how to set up stance/stealth changing in the new DAB 3.0.

If there's is anyone who could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated showing me just how to do it in the new version. Thanks.
01-09-06, 02:58 PM   #2
uberowo
A Defias Bandit
Same problem here.. I just cant seem to figure out how to do this properly. The options and settings referred to in the FAQ dont seem to be included in 3.0. Guess maybe the names have been altered somewhat. Either way, I cant figure out how to get this to work properly.

Any input on how this works (preferably step by step as if you were explaining it to an infant) would be greatly appreciated.
01-09-06, 03:28 PM   #3
Nias
A Murloc Raider
This is what i did. Basicly your stealth/stance switching is all done within 1 bar using different pages. You need to goto one of the Bar Config options on whatever bar you want to use for this. You can have a condition. Now i'm at work so it's off the top of my head.. but i think it's something that starts with S.. Stealth change or whatever.. Active and passive options.. Pick Active.

Then pick the stance/stealth and then as an option.. pick Change page. (should be 2nd on the list) then pick the page. It's fairly easy to do actually. Do the same for the rest of the stances
01-09-06, 03:44 PM   #4
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Let's see. Search This Forum box in the upper right, type in shapeshifting, get this thread:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...=shapeshifting

Total time: 2 seconds
Total brain cells used: 15
01-09-06, 03:48 PM   #5
uberowo
A Defias Bandit
My apologies. That certainly works. The reason I got confused was the FAQ, which is now completely misleading. Props for a great mod however.
01-09-06, 04:09 PM   #6
Johnzzon
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Excellent, thanks !
I've been wondering how to fix that for my Rogue...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DAB - Shapeshifting (Stealth/War Stances)