03-14-06, 02:34 PM   #1
lord_cat
A Defias Bandit
DAB, Pet/ShapeShift & Keybindings

How do I go about binding keys to the Pet and Shape Shifting bars while using DAB? It likes to take over control of the keybindings and kick out any non-DAB bindings I try to put in, giving me an annoying message letting me know that I can't do what I'm trying to do...

Alternativley, whenever I try and setup keybindings for those bars in DAB, I don't see any option to do it... I can find how to map bars 1 through 10, along with floaters/etc, but I don't see a way to map buttons to those bars...

I've currently got two of my pet actions (kill/follow) on floaters that I've bound the keys too, but I'd rather use the existing bars than try and compensate with hidden floaters...
03-14-06, 03:16 PM   #2
splinter271
A Defias Bandit

For pet/shapeshift bar, just use the default interface's keybindings.
03-14-06, 03:20 PM   #3
lord_cat
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by splinter271
For pet/shapeshift bar, just use the default interface's keybindings.
I've tried using the interface keybindings, but it seems whenever I go into DAB's keybindings they destroy my built in interface keybindings... and then start giving me an error message saying I need to do the keybindings through DAB instead of the original interface...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DAB, Pet/ShapeShift & Keybindings