10-15-10, 08:52 PM   #21
drraf3
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up Thank you

I have been using Carbonite almost as long as I been playing WOW, and got the add-on when we supported it directly from the Carbonite web site. The features are unparalleled to any other out there. Thanks for the hard work to keep this alive. Made a donation today, only wish I could donate more.

10-15-10, 10:56 PM   #22
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the donations! They have been nice.

That money makes it possible to not work on my other project and do this full time again until it is good.

I've released 5 betas in 2 days and tomorrow after another round of sorting through bugs reports and fixing what is left, we should have a 4.0 real release on the normal Wowinterface Carbonite page.

10-15-10, 10:57 PM   #23
jrbaytown
A Defias Bandit
Nothing Compares

I greatly appreciate the time you've taken to patch Carbonite!

Blizzard does a great job on WoW as a whole but they do a half-assed job at quest tracking making that search for quest locations like a game of "hide-and-go-seek." (Plus they don't include all of the other amazing features that Carbonite does...punks...one of my fav!)

In the short time it has taken you to update Carbonite for 4.0.1 I've absolutely wasted so much time looking for alternatives, playing with the WoW default map tracking and nothing compares. I'm absolutely thrilled I came on your site tonight to find the patch!!! For some odd reason I've started thinking of that old Sinead O'Connor song "Nothing Compares."

Take it easy and I'll provide any error messages I receive during the beta to assist you.

/bow

-Earo

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I want to thank you Carbinite.