12-14-10, 07:15 PM   #121
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Update to the latest beta, or at least to 4.031.

12-14-10, 10:02 PM   #122
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by pamacs View Post
Hello,
I have the same problem. I use carbonite version 3.33 and modified the chatframe as you told, but I have more lua errors than before. What can I do to fix it for good?
You can get a legal copy of WoW and a current version of Carbonite.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

12-15-10, 10:44 AM   #123
pamacs
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
You can get a legal copy of WoW and a current version of Carbonite.
hello,
I have the new pach 3.3.5 from itrwow site. and carbonite 3.34. From where can I get a more legal version of wow? I still have the lua errors. With carbonite 4.01 it does not work at all.

12-15-10, 11:43 AM   #124
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

When I stated that you should get a "legal" copy of WoW, what I meant was a "NON-PRIVATE-SERVER" version. As in "THE REAL THING". WoWInterface does not and will never provide support for non-Blizzard servers. You will never recieve any support from any of the authors who choose to post their addons here.

Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules. Refer to #4 in the second post.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.

Consider this your first (and only) warning.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

12-15-10, 01:51 PM   #125
pamacs
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
When I stated that you should get a "legal" copy of WoW, what I meant was a "NON-PRIVATE-SERVER" version. As in "THE REAL THING". WoWInterface does not and will never provide support for non-Blizzard servers. You will never recieve any support from any of the authors who choose to post their addons here.

Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules. Refer to #4 in the second post.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.

Consider this your first (and only) warning.
Ok. I understand. Sorry for bothering you. Bye

12-15-10, 07:45 PM   #126
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Since this thread is no longer relevant, I will go ahead and lock it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » LUA errors, Patch 3.3.5