10-09-09, 08:46 AM   #1421
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

What addon is giving you all the little dots on SexyMap (I'm guessing those are your guildies/ friends)?
I am assuming but could be wrong that those dots are track humanoids as it appears they're in cat form. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

- Winston Churchill

10-09-09, 03:22 PM   #1422
Hunohana
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Miralen is right

Merci pour les compliments

10-11-09, 10:12 PM   #1423
Tincup
The Grumpy One

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am new to the entire UI customization scene, but have a look at what I have been working on. Trying to free up some screen space and still have all the necessary tools is my goal.

If you choose to have Perma-Ghoul the pet bar is situated between the stance frame and target frame. The threat/damage panel switchs automatically from Recount to Omen upon entering combat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101209_000413.jpg
Views:	837
Size:	726.1 KB
ID:	3480  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101109_103929.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	3481  

Last edited by Tincup : 10-11-09 at 10:15 PM.

10-11-09, 10:28 PM   #1424
kkam
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

my UI, download here

edit; d'oh

Last edited by kkam : 10-12-09 at 08:02 AM.

10-11-09, 10:52 PM   #1425
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Your links contain an extra http// in them.

10-12-09, 08:45 AM   #1426
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Quee View Post
I am new to the entire UI customization scene, but have a look at what I have been working on. Trying to free up some screen space and still have all the necessary tools is my goal.

If you choose to have Perma-Ghoul the pet bar is situated between the stance frame and target frame. The threat/damage panel switchs automatically from Recount to Omen upon entering combat.
Not bad for a newbie! I would personally move your action bars up a few pixels, though. So that the border doesn't touch the bottom and the broker panels are aligned with the center of the bar.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-12-09, 11:38 AM   #1427
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Latest UI. Trying to go back to basics.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...I_10112009.jpg

10-14-09, 07:50 PM   #1428
Riaper
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Bruners View Post
anyone know what addons are used

10-14-09, 07:51 PM   #1429
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You could PM Bruners and ask him if you want to be sure.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-14-09, 08:14 PM   #1430
Riaper
A Murloc Raider
he disabled pms

i mainly wanna know what the bottom bar is

Last edited by Riaper : 10-14-09 at 09:21 PM.

10-15-09, 09:01 AM   #1431
Dawn
A Molten Giant

should be
oUF_Brunn (his oUF layout)
SexyMap?! *cough*
Fane (chat tabs)
*some actionbar addon* (shouldn't matter which)
recount

*some panel addon like litepanels or kgpanels*
AND/OR
*skinner*

10-15-09, 09:09 AM   #1432
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The bottom panel is most likely oPanel (http://github.com/haste/)

10-15-09, 07:55 PM   #1433
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

My UI

Addon Placement:

Idle:

Addon List:

10-15-09, 07:58 PM   #1434
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Your compilation isn't exactly my cup of tea but curiously I noticed you had omen and skada. You can get rid of omen if you so desired to and just use skada if you didn't know.

Also what is ZeldaLoot_extended?

- Winston Churchill

10-15-09, 08:07 PM   #1435
zero-kill
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Miralen View Post
Your compilation isn't exactly my cup of tea but curiously I noticed you had omen and skada. You can get rid of omen if you so desired to and just use skada if you didn't know.

Also what is ZeldaLoot_extended?
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...zeldaloot.aspx

Google is your friend.

10-16-09, 03:53 AM   #1436
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

oi, no i did not realize skada has a threat meter!! as it was listed as a dmg meter, i never thought to look and see if it had other features.

thanks for the heads up!! my addon list got one smaller yay!

Last edited by ffxiedyn : 10-16-09 at 08:59 AM.

10-17-09, 02:05 PM   #1437
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

updated.. Renaitre Raid UI v1017

10-18-09, 05:09 AM   #1438
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by ffxiedyn View Post
oi, no i did not realize skada has a threat meter!! as it was listed as a dmg meter, i never thought to look and see if it had other features.

thanks for the heads up!! my addon list got one smaller yay!
You can set Skada to display your Threat meter while in combat then switch to your chosen damage/healing meter when you leave combat.

10-18-09, 05:58 AM   #1439
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

yup yup thats exactly what i did ^_^

limbo, your UI looks straight out of a crayon box, so pretty and colorful!!

i <3 the idea of my minimap being in the bottom middle, my eyes would naturally rest there on my bars anyway so the minimap being there would just be eaiser however..

as you can see in my ui pic, my main is a healer, so i have grid, decursive, xforte and casting bars and whatnot that my eyes need to see all at once too while grouping...

i surely wish there was a way to make my minimap be in the bottom middle while not grouped, and then top whatever while grouped!!

Last edited by ffxiedyn : 10-18-09 at 06:02 AM.

10-18-09, 09:48 AM   #1440
Limb0
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ffxiedyn View Post
limbo, your UI looks straight out of a crayon box, so pretty and colorful!!

i <3 the idea of my minimap being in the bottom middle, my eyes would naturally rest there on my bars anyway so the minimap being there would just be eaiser however..

as you can see in my ui pic, my main is a healer, so i have grid, decursive, xforte and casting bars and whatnot that my eyes need to see all at once too while grouping...

i surely wish there was a way to make my minimap be in the bottom middle while not grouped, and then top whatever while grouped!!
Thanks, I am aware that healers use grid pretty much as the standard, and the main reason I decided to post my UI was because of all the customization I did within Stuf (unit frames). In the description I state that the UI is useable by all classes, though I always figured healers would not be downloading it because of grid.

The minimap being bottom center just makes the most sense to me, and I do know that it is possible to hide it completely via keybinding, but I'm not sure if it can do so automatically in the way you describe.

Castingbars are there, but it's just not as obvious since all screens are on my Rogue and those "spells" are instant. The HUD handles this as well as the player, target, party, and arena unitframes (bottom of the frame with casting time centered in green text, spell text in violet at the top of the portrait). RoguePowerBars helps the rotation.

I just noticed how colorful it is, heh. I use color extensively to identify classes. All Unitframes have this except the player (I figure you know what class you are) and pet. These have the healthbar colored by health threshold. Nameplates also have class colored healthbars along with highly visible class icons which are especially helpful in pvp situations.

----
If anyone has suggestions in ways I can improve the UI, I always welcome it, good or bad. Things I'm thinking of lately are adding some panel art (kgpanels or lightpanels with my own Illustrator art), adding 2 other resolutions, making my own ButtonFacade skins.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...