09-15-14, 02:33 AM   #1
ruffa1
A Defias Bandit
Action Bar Question

Hey, just switched to this UI from Elv and it is really great! I'm really loving the style, but I just have one issue regarding the Action Bars. Whenever I reloadui or zone in to a new area the bars all vanish completely...the only way to bring them back is to open the key bindings but they vanish again under the same circumstances. Is there any way to fix this? I could just open key binds everytime but if there was a way for this to not happen it would be ideal. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
09-15-14, 12:50 PM   #2
geekyadam
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by ruffa1 View Post
Hey, just switched to this UI from Elv and it is really great! I'm really loving the style, but I just have one issue regarding the Action Bars. Whenever I reloadui or zone in to a new area the bars all vanish completely...the only way to bring them back is to open the key bindings but they vanish again under the same circumstances. Is there any way to fix this? I could just open key binds everytime but if there was a way for this to not happen it would be ideal. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Do they reappear when you hold Ctrl? RealUI has some stuff hidden by default and it shows by holding Ctrl. You can disable this if you want. If you don't want RealUI to affect the actionbars settings, then open the RealUI settings and under "Action Bars", Untick "RealUI Control." This should prevent RealUI from changing back any advanced settings you want to use with Bartender4 (the actionbars addon that comes bundled with RealUI).
09-15-14, 12:53 PM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The action bars in RealUI are hidden by default. They will show in a few situations including: when you have an attackable target, you are holding down the Control modifier, you are in combat, and a few others.

You can change this behaviour by going into the bartender4 settings for a specific bar on the Visibility tab.

09-15-14, 02:07 PM   #4
ruffa1
A Defias Bandit
Ooohhh I see.....yea holding control worked ty! I was worried I had messed something up.....problem solved

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Action Bar Question