07-07-07, 11:44 AM   #1
Eldahiril
A Defias Bandit
Right Click self cast problems

I've recently transitioned from X-Perl to Mazzle, but one feature I really liked that I've now lost is the ability to right click on an action button and have the spell automatically self cast. Both of the Ace mods RightClick SelfCast and RightWing Right-Click Self-Cast are not working for me, even after disabling Decursive and Clique. Any thoughts on what I need to do to get the right click mods to work or a way I can make an existing mod in the UI do that?

Thanks
07-07-07, 11:52 AM   #2
stec
A Cliff Giant
you can actually just turn on self cast in the interface options for wow, or if you use clique which would be the better option you can just assign the certain spell to a click and click on your portrait
07-07-07, 12:18 PM   #3
Eldahiril
A Defias Bandit
Neither option is what I've looking for. The option in the Blizzard UI works opposite of how I cast my spells. First I choose the spell then I choose the target. With that method the self cast option Blizzard includes doesn't work because it is assuming that the target comes first. If I can't get right click self cast to work that's probably my best bet, but for now it's not ideal as I'd have to break a lot of habits.

But, that's still better than clique. With any given character I can be self casting 7 or 8 spells with all of the healing, buffing and cleansing I do. And binding that all to the mouse buttons (with shift / alt / and ctrl thrown in to make it all fit) just creates a mess that is 100% not worth it. There are certainly some things I can see myself using clique for, but this is not it.

I was very happy with my right click self cast and I'd very much like to get it back.
07-08-07, 07:32 AM   #4
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
hmm pretty sure i posted a response to this and it was erased.any reasons why?
07-08-07, 06:32 PM   #5
Eldahiril
A Defias Bandit
The comments were probably deleted by a moderator. I did not request that they be deleted.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Right Click self cast problems