01-02-10, 06:34 PM   #41
Tincup
The Grumpy One

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vixyn77 View Post
Does anyone knows how to put the spells on action bar's all the same color as the example in blue ? would aprecciate.

Thanks in advance
Become a frost mage The spells listed in the example pic are those of a frost mage.
01-03-10, 02:15 PM   #42
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

Everything is great but how do i move this circled in the picture? what addon is it?

01-08-10, 04:15 PM   #43
Irgus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by tintingurl View Post
Everything is great but how do i move this circled in the picture? what addon is it?

Don't know if you've figured it out yet but that options is /fx
01-09-10, 11:42 AM   #44
gullden
A Murloc Raider
Smile

what is the namn of the Cast bar and the window where i can see the player name and hp/mana in? i would like to move it and remove the castbar cos im jusing another castbar that im comfortable with. but overall the UI is awsome (and im using 2048x1152(wide) Resolution) the marked once i need to move and remove. just want to know how i can do it.

Last edited by gullden : 01-09-10 at 12:24 PM.
01-09-10, 12:37 PM   #45
nettermann
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by gullden View Post
what is the namn of the Cast bar and the window where i can see the player name and hp/mana in? i would like to move it and remove the castbar cos im jusing another castbar that im comfortable with. but overall the UI is awsome (and im using 2048x1152(wide) Resolution) the marked once i need to move and remove. just want to know how i can do it.

Cast bar is Quartz (/quartz) and the tooltip is tiptac (/tip)
01-09-10, 07:14 PM   #46
gullden
A Murloc Raider
just got 1 more question. The bag addon im not feeling comfortable with it. what is the command to change it to one big bag instead of all those smal bags.
01-09-10, 10:39 PM   #47
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

I think its baggins in there
01-10-10, 07:19 PM   #48
Levee
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by gullden View Post
just got 1 more question. The bag addon im not feeling comfortable with it. what is the command to change it to one big bag instead of all those smal bags.
The newest version uses ArkInventory rather than Baggins, since Baggins was causing crashes consistently.
01-10-10, 11:39 PM   #49
tamihelcich
A Kobold Labourer

Looks good in the screenshot

I am having that same problem with everything stacking in the center, and I also tried to change my resolution to match what others are saying works, but every time I try the /reflux switch LeveeUI, wow crashes, and I get the error submission report. I get back on and everything is the same again, all stacked in the center. I get the skinner errors aswell.

I had other addons in the folder before, so I deleted my WTF, Interface, and Cache folders, restarted my computer (Windows 7, btw, dunno if the restart was required or not), found that everything was set back to default settings (except the default font *sad*), Downloaded and extracted everything again, and followed the setup instructions. After all that I am still getting the exact same skinner errors, everything clumped in the center, and wow crashing after every second /reflux switch LeveeUI.

The resolution I originally tried was 1920x1080.

Last edited by tamihelcich : 01-11-10 at 12:56 AM. Reason: EDIT information was incorrect, addon found
01-11-10, 01:35 PM   #50
gullden
A Murloc Raider
Any1 know what the yellow text like in ToGc where it says how many tryes u have left? want to move it cos its in the middle of my map. rly want to mvoe it. whats the name in moveanything so i can move it abit away from there. and also i cant see the pasive debuff like in icc the Chill of the Throne when i target a player. the debuff is enabled but cant see thos debuffs only the debuffs thats casted by enemies.

here is a pic of it:

Last edited by gullden : 01-19-10 at 01:36 PM.
01-11-10, 10:05 PM   #51
SanderrX
A Kobold Labourer
Hey

Very nice ui! I really love it, though, some of the fonts are a bit tooo small imo, any way to change this?
01-12-10, 04:54 PM   #52
Muai
A Kobold Labourer
4.3 recount not working

Is anyone else having an issue with recount not working for them?
01-12-10, 07:01 PM   #53
Levee
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Muai View Post
Is anyone else having an issue with recount not working for them?
Type /recount pause

That should solve your issue.
01-16-10, 10:29 PM   #54
Huecco
A Kobold Labourer
Hallo to all

first thing i have to say is sry for my bad English, im German and i havent much possibilities to speak English i hope you still understand me

I Have Downloaded the LeveeUI 4.3 Widescreen Only a few Days ago and i must say i love it but i have one Question

Have i the possibility to Change the ccolor from the LivePoint from Grey to green or another color?

and are there any Options to change the size? the script is a little bit too small for me

i have searched in the Options but i dont find any Options to Change the color or the size

Otherwise very good work, i like your UI realy

I hope you can help me

Greetz

Last edited by Huecco : 01-16-10 at 10:35 PM.
01-21-10, 06:35 AM   #55
marbs
A Defias Bandit
well i have couple of propositions...
1. swap recount for skada - lighter with memory eating than recount and it is slitely better - you dont have the fancy grpahs but all the rest is preaty much more acurate.
2. get also skada threat meter
3. now on the left side of the screen where the mini map is you can add skada dmg.dps done, and lets say instead of the combat log you can place the threat meter there

To be honest i never check combat log on the raids even hard modes, even not in icc so this window is preaty usles to have

4. change big wigs for DXE boss encounter - the DXE is much more better than dbm from w hat i can see, the development of that addon is fast also, here is link to it: http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vo...les/8846-v424/ . Looks even better than big wigs.

5. Also from my friend who is trying to raid on You ui - he noticed that there is no option to go out from vehcles or even to use them (not quite sure about it, it might be just the bug for him only.)

6. i dont see on your cast bar (i belive its a quartz) the red "thingi" indicates the server lag/delay - would be nice to add it also - believe me for casters it helps a lot.

6. also add addons for grid like: GridStatusRaidIcons - anub arak25 hm is a pain in ass wihout that small addon for healers at least (specialy in p3)

Thats all from me by now.

Anyway great work, the ui looks preaty great for eyes and really its a pleasure to play on such a ui.

keep up great work!
01-21-10, 11:37 AM   #56
Cick
A Kobold Labourer
Marbs, for the latency timer, it's built into quartz, you just have to enable it in the options menu. As for the Skada/DXM suggestion, I agree, but when I download it, I'll probably just replace those myself. Skada is a little more INACCURATE, however it's not off by much and it saves far much more memory.

I know most people prefer what they know best, I just feel that DxE is much more active and updates near constantly; plus the look is amazing.

Overall, I love your UI, keep up the good work
01-26-10, 08:03 PM   #57
riccochet
A Murloc Raider
Higher resomolushuns?

Awesome interface Levee, but, i run wow in 2560x1600. and when i install this UI, the kgPanels stuff doesn't scale properly with the rest of the screen. Everything else is fine tho. I worked with kgpanels to move all the stuff around so that it looked right, but when i logged out and then back in, there was something about the way it rescaled everything again that was just slightly off. not hugely, but enough to make sure it was distracting. Lots of the outlines look to have just disappeared, and a lot of the fade bars moved by mere pixels, enough to create gaps. I'm sure it could all be fixed, but moving stuff around is about all the experience i have with kgPanels. Any thoughts?
01-27-10, 06:46 PM   #58
riccochet
A Murloc Raider
There we go!

Well... never mind i guess... i got it all figured out. Apparently kgpanels likes it much better when you use the nudge buttons for each panel rather than dragging it with the mouse. Looks awesome now! thanks for the great work, keep it up.
01-30-10, 10:59 AM   #59
Tehadam1
A Kobold Labourer
Wow crashes after installation. please help :(

The issue I'm having is that whenever I download and install the game, when I log in the game and the loading bar is full, my wow immediately crashes, stating that "Requested 3136 bytes of memory" However, the issue here is that friends of mine have downloaded this same UI, with even less memory, and have had no problems. My computer has 3 Gbs of Ram and runs on Windows 7
01-31-10, 07:16 PM   #60
Lnmx
A Kobold Labourer
1920x1080 please?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Tacit UI v1.0 Released!