03-21-11, 03:23 PM   #1
chidsuey
A Defias Bandit
Panda: No keybinding

A friend of mine uses this mod, and says there is an option in the keybindings for setting the auto run function, however I have the mod installed, but there is no keybinding option. Has anyone had this problem as well?
03-21-11, 09:10 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What is the "auto run" function of Panda? Never come across it.

There is "toggle auto run" in the movement bindings, but that's not for Panda...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-22-11, 10:51 AM   #3
chidsuey
A Defias Bandit
Auto run as in auto function. Auto mill, auto prospect, etc.
03-22-11, 11:29 AM   #4
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

I've been using Panda for quite a while now and I'm not aware of any "auto" function either.
I think maybe your friend is an "herbalist", if you know what I mean...A little too much of the "fadeleaf" perhaps? nudge, nudge. wink, wink.

Or perhaps confusing it with the auto-milling/-prospecting/-disenchanting features of Enchantrix?
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
03-22-11, 09:13 PM   #5
trulyg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

there's like for Milling a "/click MassMill" macro in Panda.. You could just put that on the ActionBar and bind the button to your preffered keybind? Only way I see any keybinding in Panda imo.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Panda: No keybinding